Vol 2 End: Breach And Awaken

~Moments Earlier~

Team JNPR are walking towards the bullhead as Jaune explained the situation from last night.

"I'm sure they're fine." Pyrrha said.

"You think?" Jaune asked.

"Probably a butt dial..." Nora guessed with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Team RWBY has always performed exceptionally in the field. We should be focusing on our own mission." Ren pointed out.

"We're gonna be deputies!" Nora cheered as Ren sighed.

"I just got this feeling... I don't know." Jaune groaned.

"Jaune..." Pyrrha stared before suddenly, alarms ring out as they see the city up in smoke.

"We're changing our mission. Everyone on board!" Jaune ordered as the team heads toward their Bullhead, Jaune does a headcount.

"Ren, we'll make it to that village another time. Take us into the city!" Jaune said to Ren before ordering the pilot to Vale.

As the Bullhead takes off, Mercury, Emerald and Cinder watch nearby.

"You don't think..." Emerald guessed.

"Sure looks like it." Mercury replied.

"That's still days away!" Emerald snapped.

"So? What do we do?" Mercury asked as him and Emerald turned to Cinder who held an angered face.

~RWBY~

Team RWBY is surrounded in the middle of the pavilion by Beowolves, Ursai, and a massive King Taijitu. The King Taijitu unleashes a mighty roar, signaling the Grimm to attack. Ruby plants Crescent Rose on the ground before kicking away the Grimm, Yang propels herself upwards, performing aerial bombardments with Ember Celica on the Grimm before three Giant Nevermores send her crashing to the ground. Blake slashes a Beowolf with Gambol Shroud before firing on the other approaching Grimm. Weiss slashes three Beowolves, before summoning a glyph to conjure up an ice blade. Yang, back on the ground, sends several cars flying towards the Grimm. As Ruby finishes slashing at a Grimm, she notices the King Taijitu ready for the attack, until she also sees Nora flying on her hammer, Magnhild, towards the King Taijitu, slamming it on the head and killing the beast.

"Nora Smash!" Nora shouted.

Jaune, Pyrrha and Ren soon follow.

"Let's move!" Pyrrha shouted as everyone charged, Jaune scoffing at her.

"Okay, who's first?" The blonde asked before turning around and noticing a giant Ursa standing behind him.

"Oh-oh-okay, you're first, huh? Okay, no, that's fine. Totally fine, done this before, done this before..." Jaune mumbled before sighing.

With a mighty scream, Jaune slashes the Ursa several times before it falls. Pyrrha smiles, as she notices his improvement. A few feet from the fallen Ursa, Sun and Neptune of team SSSN arrive, flashing their badges.

"Nobody move! Junior detectives!" Sun announced.

"We have badges so you know it's official!" Neptune joined in before four shadows covered them as team RAIN joined the battle.

"Aaron, Slingshot Special!" Peter said as Aaron changed his rifle into his battleaxe, holding it in place as he spun and threw Peter forward.

"Now what?" Terry asked.

"Protect the civilians!" Fawna shouted as she dashed off.

"Copy that, let's go catboy." Aaron said dragging his companion.