Downfall(Part 1)

~Mistral~

Despite the extra muscle from the Avengers, the battle seemed to change from one side to the other as every Avenger that tried to stand in the colossal man's way was swatted back.

"Damn, whatever is happening to him, our attacks just glance off him!" Hawkeye said, holding a dislocated arm.

"You're telling me, damn, having a metal skeleton sucks now." Wolverine groaned.

"I don't know about you lot, but this man's strength almost rival's the Hulk." Thor grunted as Cap blocked a few shots.

"I thought you enjoyed those kind of battles Thor. What, have you finally met your match?" Cap smirked as Thor only grinned.

"You jest Captain, I've never had this much fun!" Thor bellowed.

Jaune watched as Weiss began to gain consciousness after her near death, still baffling Tony who had Jarvis scan her and Jaune.

"What is this?" Tony asked as Nora turned to him.

"Its his semblance finally showing." She informed him as Tony sighed.

"Our semblance is an extension of our Auras, it is an ability were all born with." Ren said.

"So mutants, I know Xavier would say something influential and what not." Tony turns to the battle, watching as Thor bats Hazel back before the giant man dodges another strike, delivering his own electrical attack.

"Ugh...Jaune?" Weiss groaned, cracking her eyes open to see the blonde knight.

"Everything is gonna be okay Weiss, you took a bad hit, so you'll have to stick with me for the mean time." Jaune sighs as a few tears fall down, replacing his worried face with a teary smile.

"Unn, great." Weiss joked lightly.

Barreling past the Avengers, Hazel charged the distracted Ozpin and punched him backwards, almost dislocating his shoulder if it wasn't for his Aura.

"Hiding behind the face of child? A monster such as yourself should be KILLED!?" The raging giant growled as Oscar grunted.

Nora dashed forward, bringing her hammer down to disorient the man before Hazel grabbed her and slammed the finger into the floor, his electrical attack zapping her greatly.

"HOW MANY MORE CHILDREN MUST DIE?" He demanded before webbing hit his face, forcing him to back off as Peter jumped in between the two.

"You do have a few screws loose if you're backing Salem, but I guess you dont have standards." Peter snapped as Hazel's glare hardened.

"You, are supposed to be dead." Hazel grunted.

"Guess you could say, I owe two brothers." Peter replied as Ozpin gasped lightly.

"Now then." Peter sighed before dashing forward, dodging one strike as he maneuvered flawlessly passed his fist and hit an uppercut as he vaulted backwards and webbed two pillars and used the momentum to pull himself forward, heels colliding with the giant's back.

Landing, he watched as Hazel stood and growled, showing no signs of slowing down.

"Jeez dude, a hit from Mjolnir, arrows, an indestructible shield? You must have either burned all your nerves or something else." Peter quipped as Ozpin turned to him.

"His semblance allows him to block out pain, that's how hes able to inject so much dust!" Oz informed him as Peter turned back to Hazel.

"Pain suppression, not bad at all." Peter nodded.

Nora turned to the professor before turning back to Peter.