Internal Conflict

Over the next few weeks, school life had continued for Peter and his team.

With that, so had his career as SpiderMan, gaining recognition not just in Vale, but across Remnant, sites and blogs erupted trying to figure out who and where the wall crawler emerged from. Some guessed he was an Atlas scientist turned vigilante, others guessed he was a Spider Faunus trying to fight against evil faunus and humans. Over time, SpiderMan became the talk of Beacon.

"Ugh, I'm so bored." Terry said from his bed.

"It's only Friday Kent, you'll live." Aaron retorted.

"But I'm bored! You can't keep a cat locked up! I need to spread my wings." Terry countered.

"But you're part cat Terry." Peter said.

"I know what I said." Peter rolled his eyes before knocking could heard. Fawna walked over and opened the door to see Ruby and the rest of her team standing there.

"Oh, Ruby. What's up?" The deer faunus asked.

"Oh well, we wanted to know if you guys wanted to go to Vale today?" The girl asked.

"Yes! Anything to get out of this stupid dorm room!" Terry yelled as he ran out.

"I guys that's a yes then." Fawna said with a smile.

"Great, let's go!" Weiss said, unusually cheerful.

"Alright, I guess so. Give me a minute." Peter said. The rest of his team left as he placed his uniform on then his normal combat gear. His shield secured on his wrist as he opened the door to see the rest down the hall.

"I said give me a minute, not take off!" He shouted as he caught up with them.

~Vale~

The two teams walked down the streets of Vale as a few people were pulling up a banner that read 'Vytal Festival'.

"The Vytal Festival? What's that?" Peter asked, earning shocked glances and an exasperated gasp from Terry.

"Peter, how could you not know about the Vytal festival?" Weiss asked.

"Hey, I didn't get to enjoy certain liberties like you guys okay, and I was mostly an indoors kid, I never really got to socialize with other people back home." Peter replied as he gripped his elbow.

"The Vytal festival is an event that celebrates the ending of the Great War between the kingdoms. It also brings us closer, theres a dance, festivities, and a tournament." Weiss explained.

"Oh." Peter replied. "It's not all bad really, it's entertaining to see people go head to head and the food is great." Fawna said.

Continuing down the street, the group veered right as they headed for the docks.

"Can someone explain why we're spending our Friday at the stupid docks?" Yang demanded.

"It's smells like fish *ack*." Ruby chimed in.

"The students of Vacuo are arriving by boat and as a representative of Beacon, I believe it is my sworn duty to welcome them in." Weiss explained.

"Oddly specific." Fawna said. "She just wants to spy on them so she can have an advantage in the tournament." Blake announced.

"*huff* You can't prove that." Weiss retorted.

"Sheesh, it's called a surprise for a reason Ice Queen." Terry said.

"Hey!" Weiss said. Ruby laughed lightly before her gaze shifted to a Dust shop a few yards away, Peter followed her gaze. The two walked over as the rest joined them.