Food Fight

~Next Day~

Peter awoke to see his teammates no where to be found. Lowering his head, he stood and showered before coming out in his Beacon uniform as the door opened, the three entering as Aaron closed the door and locked it.

"We need to talk." Aaron announced as the air weighed heavily on Peter's shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell us you were SpiderMan?" Fawna asked.

"I, it's complicated. You wouldn't understand." Peter replied.

"Then elaborate for us, please." Terry said. Peter looked to Aaron as the Atlesian man nodded.

"Alright, you want the full truth?" Peter asked looking at his three teammates.

"Yes." Fawna answered. "Fine. My name is truly Peter Parker and I come from a planet called Earth. Well, from a different universe that is different from this one." Peter said.

A few moments went by as his teammates looked at each other before turning back to Peter, Fawna urging him on.

"My world, Earth, is a planet that has no Grimm, no Dust, no Faunus, and no Semblances. It's a planet dominated by humans that choose to attack one another with technology far advanced than here. I was the hero SpiderMan from New York City, born and raised in Queens. I fought alongside a team called the Avengers.
I've fought monsters, titans, even a Celestial being. But yeah, that's the truth about me. I came here because of a malfunction in a portal that was supposed to be a gateway between universes within the Multiverse. Me being here is proof that the Multiverse is real." Peter finished. He looked at his teammates to see them staring at him.

"It's hard to believe that different universes and your story as whole would make sense. But with SpiderMan here, I kinda believe it." Fawna commented.

"Well, I'm still having trouble believing this, but it doesn't exclude the fact that our leader is secretly a vigilante." Aaron said standing up.

"Aaron, there is a reason why I wear the mask, it's to not only hide my identity but also for my enemies to not use you as a means of hurting me. You're a military man, you should know this." Peter countered.

Aaron turned his head as Peter lowered his.

"I use the mask so the ones I love and care for won't be attacked. I'm trying to protect you I swear by my life." Peter said, standing up.

"I would give my life to see you and everyone else alive and well. If it meant saving you all for me, I would do it in a heart beat." He finished.

His team were taken aback by his declaration before the silence was broken.

"You're good in my book Pete, you're the leader and you're not the only one with a backstory." Fawna said as she walked over to him and patted his shoulder.

"I'm still coming to grips about you being an interdimenstional traveler, but you have shown you cared. With or without the mask." Fawna said with a nod. Everyone turned to Aaron as the tactician frowned before sighing.

"Fawna isn't wrong, you do have capacity to lead, but you still lied about who you were. So, I'll forgive you." He admitted.

"Thank you Aaron, now then, breakfast is in order yeah?" Peter asked.

"WE HAVE A SUPERHERO AS OUR TEAM LEADER!!" Terry shouted in glee before Aaron slapped his mouth shut.

"Shhh, you don't know whose listening you idiot cat!" Aaron scolded.

"Here, breakfast already ended so I got you a protein bar." Fawna said as Peter smiled.

"Thanks mom." Peter said jokingly.