RAIN vs UNIT

~Coliseum~

"Alright, remember your training and we'll get through this guys." Peter said, upping the morale a bit as he brandished his shield.

"You know these guys Aaron, any tips?" Fawna asked as she twirled her sword.

"All but Scott, but even then they're hard to beat. The Unit is a knitted group, they know each other's moves before the enemy knows what hits them." Aaron replied as he unholstered his rifle.

"You know how the saying goes, the bigger they are-" Terry pulls out his pistols before interchanging them into his dual bladed knives

"The harder they fall." He finished with a determined smirk.

"Well, just do your best." Peter said.

"3...2...1...FIGHT!" Port shouted as the two teams ran for each other.

Peter threw his shield as it flew and smack Scott in the face before Barnes dash forward and kicked him back.

"As much as I'd like to thank you for that, I'm not a very good loser." Barnes said as Spyder Byte returned to Peter just as the former leader whipped her chain sword at him as he deflected the blade.

Fawna ran through the rock arena, with Frank hot on her trail. Turning she fired a few firebolts that exploded around him, giving her a few extra feet ahead of him. Stopping she turned before noticing he stopped his pursuit.

"Wait, what was his semblance again?" She thought aloud.

"It makes me a ghost." A voice whispered as she turned before dodging as the gleam of silver caught her eye. Dashing to the left, the arc of destruction passed by her face, almost nicking her hair.

"Oh jeez." Fawna said before Frank kicked her back towards Terry as the cat faunus dodged rocket shots from large man.

"Not bad little cat, your agility is wonderful! Reminds me of another cat faunus I fought against." Dimitri praised.

"Thanks, but I get the feeling you won't let us have the win." Terry replies.

"Not a chance Kitten. Now come, face me!" Dimitri bellowed as his rocket launcher changed into a large hammer, almost dwarfing Nora's.

"Aw man, if I survive this, I'm blaming you Richards." He scoffed under his breath.

~RWBY~

"Whoa, they're really holding their own against them." Weiss said in amazement.

"Of course they are, it's Peter's team." Ruby retorted.

"We don't know the Unit's Semblances, this is going to be hard for them." Yang chimed in.

"Well, I know Scott's appears to be Teleportation, almost like my Shadow Clones." Blake said.

"Really? I don't see him or Aaron for that matter." Jaune pointed out.

"We can only hope Aaron can kick his butt and break his legs!" Nora cheered.

"That's one way to cheer him on." Ren pointed out.

"But Peter's skills are absolutely exceptional, it's almost as if he and SpiderMan have the same fighting styles." Pyrrha stated.

"I wouldn't say that but he is a skilled fighter." Weiss commented.

~Coliseum~

Peter dodged another whip as he hid behind a rock.

"Damn, thanks to my Spider Sense I can still keep up with Barnes. Her semblance is full of wonders." Peter said as he caught his breath. Turning to the score board, he noticed his team were in the green but almost in the yellow
as the Unit remained in the green.