Mission Briefing

~Ozpin's Office~

SpiderMan leaned against the wall as Ironwood slammed his fist on Ozpin's table in frustration.

"They were here Ozpin, they were here!" He shouted.

"Yes, we know James. Thank you for making that very clear!" Glynda retorted.

"You're welcome!" James snapped.

"Screaming isn't going to help Ironwood, aren't you a General? Shouldn't you be more calm and collective?" SpiderMan chimed in.

"You're here to help us find out if you've seen that perpetrator before. If not then you'd be sitting in an Atlas prison cell." Ironwood retorted.

"You have no jurisdiction to even do such a thing. He's saved humans and faunus alike instead of hurting them, like a certain Schnee sponsor you're in cahuts with." Glynda growled before the door opened as Ruby stood there, frozen at the sudden attention now on her.

"Welcome Miss Rose, please, come in." Ozpin said.

"Hehe, sorry I'm late, someone pushed all the buttons. It wasn't me." Ruby said as SpiderMan smirked under his mask.

"Thank you Miss Rose for joining us, how are you feeling?" Ozpin asked.

"Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three." Ruby said with a hesitant smile.

Everyone stares silently.

"Okay, so that's the tone we're going for, got it." She continued.

"Ruby, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a Huntress is all about. You recognized a threat. You took action. And you did the very best you could." Ironwood approached.

"Thank you, sir." Ruby replied.

"Despite me warning you not to, you did good Ruby." SpiderMan chimed in as Ruby's grin grew.

"Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you've rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add." Ozpin explained.

"Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?" Glynda asked.

"I... I don't know. She was wearing a mask, and she never said anything to me. But I know she fought with glass. I don't think that was her Semblance, though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked." Ruby replied.

"Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby and SpiderMan." Glynda said turning to Ozpin.

"Embedding Dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone." Ironwood said.

"Regardless, we need to stay vigilant. She could be anyone, even a student in the school." SpiderMan said.

"Wait. You think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?" Ruby interjected.

"It's possible. But we still lack the required evidence to link the two together." Ozpin reasoned.

"Actually, I... I think I remember her saying something about a hideout, or something, in the southeast. Just outside the Kingdom." Ruby replied.

SpiderMan stared before nodding as he walked over to her.

"Thank you Miss Rose, you may have helped us further. But for now, I think you and your team have a assembly to get to." He reasoned.