Argus Limited

~2 Days Ago~

Ruby awoke that morning to see a tattered suit and various clothes on the ground as their window remained open.

"Must've went out to stop criminals, I forgot he did that." She smiled.

After a quick shower and heading downstairs, she watched as her teammates, JNPR, and Pete's teammates enjoying breakfast or watching TV.

"Hey Yang, where's mom and Uncle Qrow?" Ruby asked, grabbing herself a sandwich.

"Think they're out getting tickets for Argus." Yang replied, her mouth full.

"Close your mouth brute." Weiss muttered as Yang rolled her eyes.

"Where's Penny?" Terry questioned as the armored girl seemed to not join the group.

Weiss went to answer, only for the house to shake as a figure zoomed over.

"Found her." Nora spoke as everyone ran out to see Penny hovering over the training floor before dropping. She turned to see everyone staring at her.

"Hey everyone! What's the occasion?" Penny asked.

Her body had changed drastically thanks to Tony's Nanobot Arc Reactor, her body bad gotten significantly bulkier but not too much to decrease her speed, a repulsor ray in the middle of her spider emblem as her helmet held two large golden SpiderMan eyes.

"Penny, you look amazing!" Ruby praised as Penny chuckled.

"Thanks to Mr. Stark's Arc Reactor, I've seen an increase in strength, endurance, agility, speed, and power!" Penny explained as Qrow and Summer walked out.

"That's good to hear Penny, at least now you're combat ready." Sunmer smiled as Penny nodded.

"Where's Peter though? Not like him to skip breakfast?" Jaune asked as Oscar shared a nod before Ozpin took over.

"Well, as you're all aware, he does have a habit of being the hero." Ozpin smirked as a blue and red figure zoomed past the rails and into the air.

The new and improved Huntsman Spider began to descend, wearing a pair of blue pants, red boots, a synthetic bulletproof blue and red shirt with a small white spider, a red jacket with a zipper, and his once damaged mask now repaired.

Firing a web, he swung low towards the shopping district as various humans and faunus all grinned.

"HE'S BACK, BY OUM HE'S BACK BABY!!" One faunus shouted in glee as cheers and claps erupted at the Webslinger who turned and waved to them.

"Who's to say I never left?" He joked as he gained altitude before noticing Ruby with her arms crossed, a cheerful scowl in her grey eyes as he swung over and landed on the wooden rails, removing his mask.

"Afternoon sleepy head." He chuckled, giving a small peck on the cheek.

"Afternoon? I thought it was morning?" Ruby asked puzzled.

"Well it was, but you slept like a rock." Jumping off the rail, he rubbed her head as she blew a strand of hair away from her face.

"You also snore, like louder than Yang." Peter continued.

"Haha, wait." Yang snorted as Terry laughed heartily.

"Hey! Not true!" Ruby growled as Peter shrugged and turned to Qrow and Summer, fist bumping the uncle and flicking the mother.

"Will you quit it! It's annoying!" Summer snapped as Peter smirked.

"I had to deal with you screaming in my ear, this is only payback nerd." Peter's grin grew as Summer raised a fist before the Arachnid blocked it.