Family

~Oscar Pine~

In the setting hours of dusk, Oscar walks towards a large barn, pitchfork in hand as he enters and places the tool down. Passing by the sink, he stops, as if he noticed a change.

Stopping in front of the sink, he leans forward, trying to examine himself closely as he lifts a bit of hair before a booming voice scared the boy.

"Hello! I'm Professor Ozpin!" The unmistakable voice of Ozpin could be heard.

"AHHH!!" The boy screeches as he falls backwards.

In the house, his aunt calls out to the young boy.

"Oscar, you be careful with those tools now!" She shouts from afar.

~Xiao Long Household~

Yang's breathing become erratic as she glances back and forth, the familiar dining hall of Beacon now colored black and red.

She turns forward to see the figment of her fear, Adam Taurus.

Yang backs up before glancing down to see both of her arms and Ember Celica around her wrists.

Yelling, she fired shells at the figment, only to have them phase through him harmlessly.

She thrusts again before Ember Celica disappeared as she looks down to see them and her arm gone before the loud, resonating, sword unsheathes as Adam strikes, awakening the sleeping brawler.

Yang's eyes shot open as her breathing tries return. She sits up, the General's arm sitting in her drawer. Yang glances away from it before laughter could be heard from downstairs.

"I'm serious, and Peter climbs onto the ceiling completely unaware of us three sitting below him as he jumps down and sighs. Then he turns, I will never forget the face he made, and just pure fear. The next few days he did everything we asked to keep it secret." Terry laughs as her father laughs along.

"Not bad Kent, but you'll never beat the time Qrow wore a skirt." Tai retorts as Terry chuckles.

"Oh the best thing I ever saw." Professor Port chimed in.

Yang stands up as she walks down the stairs carefully and over hears the conversation.

"And, and, and then, in comes Qrow, wearing a skirt! I was just a TA, I-I didn't know what to do, so I just... I just left the room to laugh!" Port says as Terry bawls his eyes out in laughter as Yang comes to the kitchen door while the four laugh.

"We told him it was a kilt! He'd never worn a uniform before, so he didn't know!" Tai explains.

"That is terrible! What is wrong with you!?" Oobleck chuckles.

"Hey! The girls all said he had nice legs! I did that jerk a favor! Besides, that's not even the best part! See, then we-" Tai started before Port puts his right leg on the tabletop, cutting off Taiyang.

"Like what you see?" The professor imitates the drunken bird.

The four laugh as Port loses his balance. He tries to save himself from falling, but ends up on the floor.

"Whoa-oh!" He exclaims, falling to the floor as more laughter ensues, eliciting a giggle from the hidden Xiao Long, alerting the four as Oobleck and Port stand up.

"Good evening sleepy head, you slept harder than Peter did when it came to Professor Port's class." Terry greeted as Port turns to him.

"My classes aren't boring young Kent." Port says as Yang chuckled lightly.