Volume 1 End: The Spider Surprise

~The Next Day~

"Blake, Blake!" Ruby shouted. "Blake where are you?" Yang joined.

"Blake, where are you? This isn't funny anymore!" Fawna joined as well.

"I'm sure we'll find her, just give her some time." Peter offered.

"She's been gone since Friday, I think she's had more than enough time Peter." Aaron said.

"Still, this is a big reveal casted out into the open. She clearly didn't want people to know she was apart of that group. People have secrets for a reason Aaron." Peter replied.

"Secrets can undermine a team, it would destabilize them from the inside." Aaron countered.

"Don't you think I know that, but still." Peter said, ending the conversation. Continuing down the street, the teams were trying to find Blake before splitting up before meeting Penny again.

"So, how's the job?" Terry asked. "Eh, it's going well so far. Had to modify my schedule because of school." Peter said.

"At least you're doing something besides staying at the academy." Terry quipped.

"Hey, I'm gonna head off. It might be better if we all split up, cover more ground yeah?" Peter said.

"Good idea." Fawna said before veering off as Peter left Aaron and Terry to enter an alleyway. Changing into his alter ego, SpiderMan took to the sky, web slinging away as he too searched for the missing faunus teammate.

"Now then, if I were a faunus cat and Sun, where would I be?" He asked aloud as he landed on a building. Before he had a chance to react, his mind became an inferno as he clenched his head in pain, visions going through of a past he never witnessed. He saw 6 people, one looking like him, one in a black and red outfit, a small girl with a robot, a man in a black suit, a girl in white, and a pig.

"Peter? Peter! Are you okay?" Shine asked, worry laced her tone.

"Ah, yeah, yeah....its gone." Peter said as he removed his mask and rubbed his head.

"Who were those people? They looked similar to you." Shine said.

"I...I don't know but I feel like I've met them all before along with the other Spiders. I think those two were Miles and Gwen..." Peter trailed off at the mention of Gwen.

"Gwen...she was..." "Don't, we'll just leave it at a regression of my time being here. If I'm gonna guess, that was another event, just like the Inheritors, but I never..." Peter started.

"Then you must've been..." Shine finished.

"I'll deal with this new information some other day, right now we have a cat to find." SpiderMan said placing his mask on before swinging away.

Swinging around the vast city, SpiderMan continued his search for the missing RWBY teammate as the sun sank before darkness engulfed the city.

"Jeez, how long does it take to find a girl in a bow?" Spidey asked in annoyance.

"Like you said, maybe she doesn't want to be found." Shine suggested.

"Maybe your right, but still..." He trailed on before an explosion shook him off his feet. He turned to see a plume of smoke arise from the docks.

"Lien on that being Blake?" SpiderMan asked.

"I don't have Lien. I'm literally a ghost in your body." Shine retorted.