chapter six

Elena's POV
    Everyone was done getting dressed and was waiting down stairs for me, I placed mine and Stefan's bags in the closet and went down to help set everything up. When I got downstairs Caroline handed me the plates, Bonnie the cups, Matt the silverware,  Rebekah had the beers and Tyler and Jeremy were helping Stefan at the grill.

Elena:"Okay I'm done."

Bonnie:"Yup me too."

Stefan:"And so is the food."

Tyler:"Let's eat!"

We all laughed at Tyler's enthusiasm and dug into the food. We had some corn on the cob, steaks, rice, and all around your normal meal. After eating we a helped get the wood from the shed so that later we could build a bonfire. When we finished we all went for a swim.

Bonnie:"Jeremy don't!!ahhh"

*Big splash*

Bonnie:"Jeremy Gilbert"

Jeremy:"Bonnie Bennett"

Their secrecy was short lived and they both leaned in for a kiss and shortly after pulled apart laughing at our reactions. Stefan swam up behind be and gently wrapped his arms around my waist, he leaned into my ear and whispered.

Stefan:"Hey beautiful."

Elena:"Well hello to you too Mister Salvatore."

I told him jokingly.

*An hour later*

We realized the sun was going to start setting and we decided to start building the fire. Caroline went in and brought a blanket out for each couple. As the time went on we all fell into our own little world Bonnie had her legs crossed and her and Jeremy were facing each other having their own conversation, Rebekah and Matt we're busy making s'mores and being a couply, and Caroline and Tyler's lips could not be pulled apart,haha. Then there was me and Stefan, I was sitting on his lap and his hands were around my waist and resting on my legs, he was placing light kisses on the back of my neck and I couldn't help but squirm and giggle. Everyone chuckled at us as I had failed to keep quite. I turned and whispered to Stefan.

Elena:"Maybe we should head inside."

I told him with a small giggle. He chuckled and whispered back.

Stefan:"Good idea."

He gave me one quick peck before we got up. As soon as we started walking we heard Caroline shout 'have fun you two'. I walked into the room and Stefan was right behind me, he closed the door and locked it. When he turned back around I gave a long passionate kiss, he lead us to the bed and he placed me on it ever so gently. Soon a million memories rushed through my head, every time we were together I got this rush of joy and happiness, he was my world and I  couldn't wait to be married to him. To a lot of people marriage is just being in a relationship with rings and a piece of paper but for me and Stefan it is so much more, and I just can't find the words to explain it. Stefan makes me feel alive happy and I just can't wait to be his wife.

——The next morning——

    As I was waking up I felt Stefan's arm around me and his fingers lightly grazing over my arm, my head lay on his chest and I just took in this moment. Last night was amazing but then again every time we're together is pure bliss and he never manages to fail.

Stefan:"You're staring again."

He said in his sexy groggy morning voice and with a light chuckle.

Elena:"I can't help it."

I told him with a little giggle we exchanged a passionate kiss and then got dressed. Since we were going to stay here all day we decided to dress comfy, Stefan had on his black sweats and a grey t-shirt and I had on a pair of black joggers and a light pink long sleeve shirt. Once we were dressed we headed down stairs to find everyone helping out with breakfast.

Elena:"Well this is a nice surprise."

Bonnie:"Caroline insisted."

Caroline"Yes I did and boys no backing out."

Matt and Tyler exchanged look as if to say 'oh no here we go',haha.

Stefan:"I'm guessing this has something to do with the wedding plans."

Caroline:"Absolutely!"

Elena:"Okay okay, but first let's eat then we can all sit and talk all that out."

Rebekah:"Food's ready."

as soon as we finished eating we headed over to the couches and Caroline came up to each one of us with a pen and paper and a couple of pictures of wedding dresses with numbers on them. There were a total of six different dresses, almost each one with a different style.

Caroline:"Okay, don't write your name in the paper but everyone write down the number of the dress you think Elena would look the best in and put them in the jar."

Elena:"Is this how we're going to choose my dress?"

I asked her with a small chuckle.

Caroline:"No, it's just to see what everyone likes."

She said jokingly.

Rebekah:"Caroline, I think you accidentally gave me a piece of paper."

Elena:"Hey, I meant what I said you are our friend now not our enemy you should be a part of this."

Rebekah:"Thanks Elena."

Stefan's POV
    Hearing Elena say that made me extremely happy. After everything we've been through I am surprised that she even considered forgiving Rebekah but yet again that is just the kind of person Elena is and I can't wait to be able to call her my wife. She is my entire world and will always have my heart and her having forgiveness and live in her heart is everything I love about her.

Stefan:"I'm done."

Everyone:"Me too."

Caroline:"Okay we'll count these up later but we have to look at flowers and shoes and suits and everything!!"

Elena:"It's going to be a long day isn't it?"

Stefan:"Here goes nothing."

I said as I put my arm around Elena's waist

Caroline:"Whatever."

She said with a chuckle under her breath

--------------------
×××
    Hey guys hope you guys like this chapter. I don't have much to say(lol) but happy 2019 I hope your year has started off great. If you guys have any requests/ideas/suggestions comment or send me a message. live you guys and thanks for reading.
                   Much love,
                                 Cami💛💛