chapter seven

A couple months later
Stefan's POV
It's been a couple months since we started planning the wedding and Elena's been so excited but I don't get to see her much since Caroline has been sneaking her away with Bonnie to go dress shopping and a whole bunch of other stuff. I haven't heard from Damon since he left and I really wish that he would be here for the wedding, I mean he's my brother and this is one of the most important days of my life. It's about 2 weeks before the big day and Caroline has everyone running around and getting everything ready but her taking over as 'wedding planner' has made it easier on Elena and less stressful. Today I'm going down with Tyler, Jeremy, Alaric, and Matt to get our tuxes and the girls are going to get their dresses but Caroline won't let anyone near the dress so she's keeping at her place so that nothing happens to it. Everyone just got here and we're about to leave. I went down stairs and saw Elena, god she was beautiful, she's the woman of my dreams. I put my arms around her waist and gave her a small peck on her cheek.

Stefan:"You guys ready to go?"

Elena:"Yup."

Caroline:"Bonnie, Rebekah, Elena and I are going to go pick up the dresses, shoes and everything else, while you guys go pick up your tuxes and shoes."

Stefan:"Okay."

I give Elena on last kiss before we all leave.

--A little bit later--
We're all trying on our tuxes one last time to make sure they fit right and Jeremy comes up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

Jeremy:"You ready for this?"

Stefan:"I've been ready, Elena she's the love of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of it with her but the thing is I don't know if she'll be happy."

Jeremy:"What do you mean?

Stefan:"Back when Klaus was still on his whole thing about the sacrifice was the day Elena told me she absolutely never wanted to be a vampire, she wanted to be able to grow old, have a human life but the one thing she wants the most I can't give her. Elena would make an amazing mother but with both of us being vampires.....I would give anything to be able to give Elena a baby but I just can't."

Jeremy:"Hey, I know all you've even wanted to her was to be happy but when you guys are together her world completely lights up and every one of her problems disappear, Stefan she loves you and even though you may not be able to have a baby biology doesn't mean you guys can't be parents."

Stefan:"I know, your right but I should look on the positive side, I marring the love of my life."

Elena's POV
Caroline has made sure that my dress is perfectly fitted for my body so that we don't have to keep trying it on but the girls are still going to try on their dresses since we've been focusing on mine so much. As if in que all of them walk out and the look absolutely beautiful.

Bonnie:"What do you think?"

Elena:"You guys look amazing."

Rebekah:"They really are beautiful dresses Elena."

Elena:"Thanks Rebekah but I couldn't have done it without you guys."

I drew them into a hug and we took a couple pictures before we left.

--At Elena's house--

We caught up with the guys at my house and everyone was going to help pack some things up to take to the boarding house. Well I guess it's mine and Stefan's now. We are just going to take over most of my clothes and pictures along with some little things but everything else was staying here because knowing how crazy our lives are we might need it.

--At the boarding house--

Matt:"Where should we put these."

Stefan:"In the living room, I can bring them up later."

After we brought everything in we decided to eat some dinner, everyone helped out with the cooking and we had a light on filled meal. We talked about the wedding and how everything has changed so much over the years but I noticed something was up with Rebekah, I reached out and put my hand on her upper arm

Elena:"Hey you okay."

Rebekah:"Yeah Im fine it's just that it's a little hard to hear all of this. I mean it's all beautiful, your lives when you were younger all the funny stories but it's a little hard to fit in because in the little time you have all know me I have brought you nothing but pain."

Elena:"Hey come on you were standing by brother who's been the only person you were able to love like family for a long time, besides it's all in the past. Here I bet we have some stuff in common and if not that's fine we will find that out later down the road in our friendship but how bout this....."

I clear my throat and get everyone's attention.

Elena:"I think we should get to know Rebekah after all we don't know that much about her and she's been in our lives for quite some time now."

I gave Rebekah a reassuring look. She took a deep breath in and started to tell us about all the beautiful things she has experienced before and after becoming a vampire, the way she would talk about everything made me feel like I was understanding her more and more with every word.

--Later that night--

Elena:"Bye guys we'll see you later."

Caroline:"By love you guys, oh and remember to have some fun because you won't get to see each other two days before the wedding."

She told us with a wink and a smile. Stefan and I just laughed as they got in their cars and drove off. Stefan turned to me and held me by my hips.

Stefan:"She's not wrong you know."

Elena:"Really well I thought I was going to stay pure until after the the wedding."

I told him jokingly.

Stefan:"Mhm, very funny."

He told me as he leaned into kiss me. I returned the passionate and intimate kiss. He led me upstairs but before we could reach the room I already had my legs around him, his hands went from under my thighs and onto my lower back as he placed me on the bed. In his arms I always feel safe, he is my knight in shining armor and my only true love, I can't wait for our wedding day.

--The next morning--

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face, last night was amazing but for some reason I feel a little off today. I can't really put my finger on it but I haven't felt like this since before I turned. I just shook it off and decided to make breakfast for Stefan before we met up with everyone.

---------------------
×××
Wedding coming up soon!!! I can't wait for you guys to see all the looks and everything, I might publish a 'chapter' with everyone's looks first and then actually write a chapter. I've been on my game lately about writing these chapters and I've been publishing them about every 3 days since I'm on break but besides that(lol)I can't wait to for you guys to read the next chapter. Oh and I hope you guys don't mind but I might do a couple time jumps but I promise I'm going to try my hardest to make this super interesting and I have a couple of good storylines and some really interesting pieces. I hope you guys like the book so far(lol).
Much love,
Cami💛💛