chapter ten

The night before the wedding
Elena's POV
Jo, Bonnie, Rebekah, Caroline and I had just finished doing our nails. We had chosen a light pink color that wasn't very opaque but you could build it with a second coat and when it's all dry it was slightly sheer but beautiful like a smooth layer of glass. Caroline, Bonnie and Rebekah were letting all the dresses out of their covers and Jo helped me with mine after she hung hers on the door leading to the bathroom.

Jo:"Your dress is absolutely gorgeous Elena."

Elena:"Thanks, I really love it too. Jo..."

I turned to her, and held her hands in mine. As I felt my tears build up I began to speak.

Elena:"I hope you know how much It means to me that your here. You make Ric so happy and I consider him like a second father to me since he's always been by my side, protected me and supported me. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm glad your here because I don't just consider you a parental figure, I consider you family and it means the world to me that you can be here with us."

When I was finished I pulled her into a hug and I could hear her trying to form words but she just held me tighter. She pulled away and wiped the tears. From under my eyes.

Jo:"Okay okay, no more crying we don't you to have puffy eyes tomorrow."

We laughed and then went to bed.

--Wedding day--

Caroline:"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!!"

Caroline came in opening up the curtains with Rebekah, Bonnie, and Jo not far behind her. Rebekah came by my side and set down my breakfast in front of me.

Rebekah:"We thought we would make you breakfast in bed and we could all eat up here while the hairstylist gets here and we do our makeup."

Elena:"Aww thank you guys. It's my wedding day!!!This is going to be the best day ever!!"

Bonnie and Jo just laughed helped each other bring everyone's food over to the bed. We just sat, giggled and talked about how; romantic, tear filled, emotional and beautiful today was going to be. After we finished up eating we did each other's makeup Bonnie did Caroline's and Jo's, Rebekah helped me with mine and I helped her with hers. About 15 minutes after we finished with our makeup the hairstylist showed up and was going to start with Jo and then Rebekah, Bonnie, Caroline and I was going to be done last.

Stefan's POV
I had woken up to the sound of a pan falling on the floor. When I went down stairs I saw Tyler laughing at Matt who had dropped the pan that had two pancakes in it. I tiredly rubbed my eyes and walked further into the kitchen and over to the fridge.

Stefan:"What are you guys doing."

Tyler:"Well, genius over there is making a mess."

Matt:"Oh shut up."

Alaric and Jermey just laughed and turned to me.

Alaric:"We were making you breakfast the girls mentioned they were doing the same for Elena, so we thought why not do the same for you after all it is your wedding day."

When he said 'your wedding day' a big smile came to my face. Today was the day, the day I get to marry the most wonderful and beautiful woman in the world.

Elena's POV
We had a small but decent sized lunch after we got our hair done and right now the girls were putting on their dresses.

Elena:"Are you guys ready yet, I want to see?"

Bonnie:"Almost done."

Rebekah:"Okay ready 3...2..1."

They all came out in their gorgeous dresses. They looked absolutely stunning and I even began to feel tears build up in my eyes.

Jo:"Aww don't cry don't cry you don't want to ruin your makeup."

She came over and gently grabbed my hands to lift me up.

Jo:"Okay your turn, you ready."

I gave her a slight nod and she went over to grab my dress. After we got the dress on I turned to see myself and I just couldn't imagine what I was seeing. I was standing in a wedding dress about to get married to the live of my life.

Elena:"Okay you guys can open your eyes now."

They all turned and looked at Jo and I. They all gave big gasps and I could see tears in third eyes.

Rebekah:"Elena you look absolutely gorgeous."

Caroline:"Like a total princess."

Bonnie:"No, like an angel."

Elena:"Thank you guys so much."

After we almost cried we put on our shoes got everything else we needed and headed off to the venue.

Stefan's POV
After breakfast the guys and I took showers, did our hair, grabbed our suits and drove off to the venue. Right now it was around 2:30 and Elena and I were finishing off our individual pictures. She and I wanted to do this the old fashioned way where I get to see her of the first time in her wedding gown when she's walking down the aisle. Around 3:30 we had finished all of our pictures with friends and family and guests were starting to show up.

Elena's POV
I was shaking a little bit, I couldn't believe this day was actually here!! Stefan and I wanted this day to be perfect and we decided to have Jo and Alaric perform the ceremony, that way it would be more personal. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt a hand rest on my shoulder

Jo:"I'm going to go find Rick so we can get ready and I'll send your brother over okay."

Elena:"Okay, thanks."

Jo:"Alright I'll see you out there kiddo."

She left but a couple minutes after she was gone all the groomsmen came in, ready to walk us down the aisle. As soon as Jeremy saw me he stopped walking.

Jeremy:"Wow, Elena you look beautiful."

I laughed and gave him a slight nudge.

Elena:"Thanks."

Jeremy:"You ready to do this?"

He stuck his arm out for me to take I could hear the music begin to play, this was happening and I couldn't be happier. I took his arm and we lined up right behind everyone else.
I am about to marry the love of my life.

------------------
×××
Sorry this took so long touch guys it's been kind of rough lately with all my school work but I am currently working on the next chapter so hopefully it won't take as long as this one and ik ik I left you guys with a cliffhanger but there's a part two that I think you guys will like. Again I'm sorry for taking so long to post a new chapter.
Much love,
Cami💛💛