chapter eleven

Elena's POV
    As the music started playing I was getting nervously excited and being pregnant certainly didn't help. First Matt and Rebekah walked out, then Tyler with Caroline on one arm and Bonnie on the other. Finally it came down to me and Jeremy, he gave me a reassuring look and we started to walk. As soon as we turned the corner I was Stefan. He look so handsome, more than usual that is, and that's saying a lot. I couldn't help but smile.

Stefan's POV
    When I saw Elena she took my breathe away. She was an angel, absolutely gorgeous. I could feel the tears in my eyes start to build up as she got closer. When she got to me Jeremy placed her hand in mine and he headed behind me with Tyler and Matt. I saw a tear glide down Elena's face and I lightly wiped it away with my thumb. Soon after Jo an Alaric started the ceremony.

—A little while later—

We were just standing there lost in each other's gaze when we heard Jo announce that it was time for our vows.

Elena's POV
    As I began to speak I slightly messed with mine and Stefan's fingers without taking my eyes off of him.

Elena:"When I met you I was lost, I had lost my parents and I felt like I didn't know how to leave anymore but being with you I figured it out you showed me what true love was and you have given me everything I could want out of life. You are a dream come true and the only person I could possibly think if spending the rest of my life with."

Stefan's POV
I could feel tears slip down my cheek as I began to speak.

Stefan:"For a long time I wasn't able to love, I had closed that part of me but then I met you and I fell in love with your personality, your laugh, and the way your nose scrunches slightly when you smile. I couldn't ask for anything more than your love, you chose to love me and to trust me in spite of who I am and my history and for that I thank God everyday because I'm here now with you. You are my rock, my light, my everything, my purpose for living, you are everything I could ever ask for and I promise to continue to live you until my last breath."

Elena's POV
    Tears we're about to start pouring from my face when Rick announced it was time for rings. I turned to Rebekah to get Stefan's ring and Stefan turned to Jeremy to get mine. We decided to both get thin bands because we didn't want them to look bulky, the only untraditional difference was that Stefan got his ring fitted of his middle finger so that he could still wear his daylight ring. We slid our rings on and turned to Jo and Rick knowing what was going to happen next.

Alaric:"I know pronounce you husband and wife.."

Jo:"You may kiss the bride."

We leaned in for our kiss. Stefan cupped my face with his hands and naturally one slipped to the back of my neck and the other on my lower back pressing me impossibly closer to him. We could hear everyone cheering clapping and even Caroline, Bonnie, Rebekah, and Jo crying a little. We pulled apart and began to walk back down the aisle and to where the party was going to be held.

——After dinner——
    Stefan put his and on my thigh and leaned over to whisper something in my ear.

Stefan:"We should probably make our toast now."

I turned to face him and gave him a flirtatious smile. We stood up and he clinked his spoon to his champagne glass. Bonnie had made sure that my glass had apple cider in it and not champagne but luckily it didn't smell to strong so Stefan didn't notice.

Stefan:"If everyone could please join us in raising your glass, we want to thank everyone for being here to celebrate this magical day with us. We couldn't ask for better friends and family."

Stefan looked slightly down at me with a smile and I figured this was the perfect time for the baby announcement

Elena:"...Speaking of family, my entire life I dreamed of growing up and graduating, getting married, and eventually having kids. Now at one point having kids was out of the picture but with Stefan by my side that seemed to wash away until three days ago...."

I took a deep breath in and turned slightly more towards Stefan.

Elena:"....When I found out I was pregnant."

I could hear some people gasp and others aww but I stayed focused on Stefan's reaction. For a split second he looked slightly confused and shocked but then didn't question it and a huge smile came on his face he wrapped me in his embrace, lifted me up off the floor and spun me once or twice. He placed me back down and gave a long passionate kiss before we turned around to look at everyone, they were all hugging and clapping and some even whipping a couple of tears.

After a while music started to play and people started dancing and then we heard Caroline with the microphone.

Caroline:"Now, ladies and gentlemen it is with my great pleasure to say that it is time for Mr. And Mrs.Salvatore's first dance as husband and wife."

Stefan reached out his hand for me and I gladly took it. Rebekah, Bonnie and Caroline chose our song so we had no idea what it was going to be. When we heard the music start playing, it was beautiful but all I could focus on was Stefan.

^^(not mine props to the amazing musician who uploaded the amazing piece)

Stefan's POV
    We are in the middle of the dance floor and I turn Elena once and bring her close to me. I don't really like to dance but for Elena I would dance until I died. Our faces were only a couple inches apart, I connected our lips and then rested my forehead on hers. I began to whisper...

Stefan:"I can't believe your actually pregnant...how, when, it doesn't matter what matters is that I finally was able to give you the one thing you want most in life."

Elena giggled and then whispered back...

Elena:"Even without a baby I would love you every second of my life but this is our little miracle and you and the baby mean more to me than anything else."

The song ended and we finished our dance with a beautiful energy consuming kiss.

×××
    Hey hope you liked it there are so many more adventures I have planned for these two idk it might even turn into a second book let me know if that is something you'd be interested in.
                                                    Much love,
                                                              Cami💛💛