chapter eight

Three days before the wedding
Elena's POV
    It's three days before the wedding and I am so excited and Stefan and I just seem to be inseparable, considering Caroline isn't letting us see each other until the wedding, but I've been a little uneasy the last couple days. Since the day after we went to pick up our dresses and everything I haven't felt much like myself, I've had this slight feeling of an upset stomach and at first I thought it was just wedding nerves but yesterday Bonnie and I went to the grill to get some food and my stomach just wasn't having it. I'm just glad Stefan wasn't with us because he would have figured out that something was wrong and would've postponed the wedding if we didn't know what it was. Stefan left early this morning to go finish paying off the last couple payments we had like the venue, food, music and everything else, so since I had some free time I wanted to get down to the bottom of what was causing my sick stomach....and that's when it hit me. I'M PREGNANT!!!! But there's no way that can be possible I mean I'm a VAMPIRE and so is Stefan. We don't get sick and we most certainly can't get pregnant. I decided I needed to call Bonnie she's the only one who can help me, hopefully she had a spell or maybe she would have another one of her visions if she touched me.

*Calling Bonnie*

Bonnie:"Elena?"

Elena:"Bonnie I need your help!!"

Bonnie:"What's wrong?"

Elena:"Bonnie I'm freaking out I need you to come over quick, Stefan's going to be home in about an hour but I need your help I'll explain when you get here."

Bonnie:"Okay I'm coming just breathe, and by the sound of you voice I'm guessing it's magic related I'll bring my grimoire just in case, I'll be there in 15."

Elena:"Okay."

I hung up the phone and ran downstairs to get a glass of water. I couldn't believe this was happening, I mean maybe this isn't really happening, there's a 99.9 percent chance that I'm not even pregnant. I just need to calm down and wait until Bonnie gets here.

*A couple minutes later*

Bonnie:"Elena, I'm here!!.."

I ran out to the living room and rushed over to Bonnie but I made sure not to hug her at least not just yet just in case she could get a vision or something.

Elena:"Your here, I um I need you to hug me or grab my hand or something, maybe you'll get a vision, and I know that it doesn't just work like that but please I need this."

Bonnie:"Wait slow down, breathe, what's going on?"

Elena:"I know it's impossible but I think I uh...I think I'm pregnant."

I had a shaky and hesitant voice and I was afraid of what her reaction was going to be.

Bonnie:"Wait what?! But your a vampire.."

Elena:"I know and I know this is impossible but it's the only other reason I can think of for being nauseous and extremely tired and a lot of other things but I need to know for sure."

Bonnie:"Okay."

We walked over to the living room and sat on the couch. Bonnie reached out for my hand and to our surprise she actually caught a vision. She spaced out for a couple seconds but as soon as she was back in the moment she looked into my eyes and gave me a big smile, which only gave me the confirmation I needed.

Elena:"So I am pregnant!!"

Bonnie:"Oh my god Elena I'm so happy for you, maybe it's because your a doppelganger!!"

She gave me big hug and when she pulled away we both immediately has tears in our eyes.

Elena:"Thanks Bonnie this means so much to me."

Bonnie wiped away my tears and held my hands in hers.

Elena:"I need you to do something for me, promise me you won't tell anyone. I want to surprise everyone at the wedding.

Bonnie:"Of course, I promise I won't tell anyone. Plus if I tell Caroline it'll spread like wild fire."

We both laughed then she grabbed her bag and gave me one last quick hug.

Bonnie:"I better get out of here before Stefan gets back and gets suspicious, I'll see you tonight okay."

Elena:"Okay."

——Later that night——

    It was about 8:30 and Caroline was coming by to pick me up and the guys were coming over to stay with Stefan. I was finishing up my packing when I felt Stefan's hands meet my waist, I lightly giggled and then felt him begin to kiss my neck.

Elena:"I have to finish packing, everyone's going to be here soon."

I told him in a breathy voice

Stefan:"Exactly, I won't get to see you for two whole days. What am I going to do without you?"

Elena:"Probably, die of sadness or just cry until you see me again."

I told him as I turned in his arms. In a low husky and sexy voice he leaned in and against my lips said..

Stefan:"I just might, what else would I have to live for."

He gave me one more passionate and consuming kiss before we heard Caroline downstairs.

Caroline:"Lena?Stefan?you guys we're here."

Elena:"We're coming Care, we'll be down in a sec."

I turn my attention back to Stefan and gave him a quick peck on his lips before I turn around and grab my bag.

Elena:"Come on we don't want to keep Caroline waiting do we."

Stefan:"No we don't, if we do she'll probably come up here and give us a big speech."

He grabbed my hand and we went downstairs with everyone. As soon as Caroline saw me she ran towards us and practically pushed me out the door but I couldn't leave before giving Stefan one last kiss.

Caroline:"Okay okay you'll have enough time for that at the wedding, let's go."

Elena:"Okay okay I'm going."

*Turns to Stefan*

Stefan:"I'll see you on our wedding day."

I gave him a small giggle and then left but as.soon as I closed the door I heard Tyler, Matt and Alaric telling Stefan everything they we're going to do for the next two days.

--------------------
×××
    Hey guys I hope you liked it, don't have much to say this time lol but I want to thank all of you for the support on this story it means a lot and I love writing for you guys.
             Much love,
                          Cami💛💛