chapter twelve

The end of the night
Stefan's POV
    Elena and I were saying bye to everyone as they left. This has been the most wonderful day of my life, I just can't find the words to describe it.

Rebekah:"Matt and I can stay and clean up you guys should go home."

Bonnie:"Bekah's right, go home and celebrate. We'll stay and clean."

I look down at Elena and give her waist a gentle squeeze. I rest my lips on to the top of her hair and just chuckle at the fact that our friends were actually pushing us away so that we could celebrate.

Elena:"Are you guys sure we don't want to leave you with..."

She was quickly cut off by Caroline.

Caroline:"Would you stop, go have a wonderful night. Don't worry about all of this."

Alaric and Jermey started to cringe when they heard the girls talking about Elena and I and I couldn't help but laugh.

Stefan:"Okay."

I turned to Elena and gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

Stefan:"I'm going to go start the car."

She giggled and I left.

Elena's POV
    I pulled Jo over because I had a question about me and Stefan celebrating.

Elena:"Hey Jo I have a quick question."

I notice Rick standing right next to her and then become hesitant.

Elena:"Rick you might not want to hear this."

I giggle shortly after.

Rick:"It's okay I can handle it."

Elena:"If you say so....So I just wanted to know if it is safe for me and Stefan to...."

I'm quickly cut of by Rick covering his ears and making noises.

Alaric:"Nevermind I can't handle it, I'm um just going to go stand over there..with Jeremy."

Jo and I laugh at his obvious discomfort and get back to our conversation.

Elena:"So is it safe for the baby if we, you know..."

Jo:"Well are you having any really bad nausea, any spotting, anything like that."

Elena:"No I only get a little nauseous in the mornings and when I'm around certain foods."

Jo:"Okay, then I don't see a problem with it, it should be fine but if at any point you feel any kind of abdominal pain or pain in general promise me you'll stop."

Elena:"Will do."

We laugh and I bring her into a hug before we hear Stefan come back. He walks up behind me and places his hand on my lower back.

Stefan:"You ready to go?"

Elena:"Yeah."

We hugged everyone and said goodnight.

——At home——

Elena's POV
    Stefan came to my side, opened the door and held his hand out to help me out of the car. We reached the door and I opened it. I was ready to walk inside when I felt myself being lifted into the air, bridal style, by Stefan. I laughed and let my head hang into the crook of his neck. He vamp sped us to the room and placed me down ever so gently.
    He put his hands on my waist and his forehead to mine. He placed a passionate kiss on my lips and I gladly returned it. His hands made their way from my waist up to the zipper on my dress, sending shivers all over my body. He smiled and leaned into kiss me, I felt his hands in my hair taking out all the pins that held up the top part.
    My hair covered my chest, Stefan reached out his hand and cupped the left side of my face. Our faces only a couple inches apart he whispered 'you are an angel' , I giggled at his comment and not being able to hold back any longer I hungrily kissed his lips as he walked us towards the bed. Like always Stefan's touch was like that of a feather he placed me down on the bed gracefully and began to place kisses along my jaw but he soon stopped and a look of worry came over his face

Elena:"What's wrong?"

Stefan:"Nothing it's just are you sure about this I mean, I just don't want to hurt you or the baby."

He looked down at my stomach and lightly placed his hand on it, then looked back up at me with big worried eyes. I giggled and he looked confused, I placed a kiss on his lips.

Elena:"It's ok the baby and I will be fine I asked Jo and she said there shouldn't be a problem."

Stefan:"Are you sure?"

Elena:"I'm sure."

He kissed me yet again but this time it felt like it had more heat to it. He began to kiss my neck and traveled down my chest placing  long yet short kisses here and there. Before he had gone further down I lifted him up again and rolled us over so that I had control. I did the same as he did only this time, when he pulled me up, instead of continuing our kiss he broke it.

Stefan:"Blood."

He said in a breathy and low voice. At first I was confused but then I understood what he meant. Blood sharing between vampires was something very intimate. I didn't know at the time when Damon fed me his blood because I couldn't keep animal blood down. I wish I had though because then I never would have done it. I realize that Stefan had flipped us over again and was still looking into my eyes. We had spoken about blood sharing before and if and when we were ready for that. I looked back at him and gave him a desperate nod. He smirked and began to kiss my neck I felt his fangs emerge and then pierce my delicate skin. There are no words to explain how it felt, it was euphoric. It was like Stefan was loving me in a way he never had before. He lifted his head from my neck and I decided I wanted to do the same. Once again I rolled us over and I began to lightly graze my fangs over his neck, which earned me a breathy moan from Stefan's lips. I bit into his neck and the taste of Stefan's blood was just as amazing as the way it felt when he drank mine. Stefan repositioned us and asked once more if I was sure. I gave him a quick nod and he began our pleasure filled night.
    This is one night I will never forget.

×××
    I really really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Its been a little hard finding time to write but I'm trying to find that little bit if time here and there. Anyways I hope you guys like it and I'm not usually one to 'promote' my own book and stuff like that but if you guys like it enough please share/recommend to other stelena lovers.
               Much love,
                         Cami💛💛