Prologue

Lisa's POV

"Lisa can you plss eat your foods. It's not good on your help" My mother placed the tray of food on my lap but I once again refused to eat

"Plss sweetie, help yourself to get well. I know it's hard for you to accept your condition but I know and I believe that someday you will get through these sufferings. Just believe on yourself" tears are falling down on her face while saying it. My heart felt so weak seeing my mother crying infront of me. I really wanted to cry but my eyes was too tired and dry to release a tears anymore so I just give her a look with concern.

Honestly, I really wanted to follow what her want but I don't know to myself or should I say my body since it was like not responding. I'm not saying that I'm disabled or what. It's just I myself was no hope for me anymore.

I have Grade II brain tumor and I'm fighting this shit for almost one year. Everyday was like a hell for me. No one could ever define how much I suffer this disease in the whole one year. I'm just 16 years old right now but I already look like a 50 years old woman because of the stresses and sufferings I burden caused by my disease. If you ever saw my old pictures you will get a hella shock since I really look different now.

I'm already bald-headed and my eyebags was growing too fast because of my undergo treatments. Everyone tells me that I'm still beautiful in spite of being hurt everyday but I know that they are just lying. For Pete's sake, they will never fool me again because I already know to myself that I look like a grandma imprisoned in a teenager body right now.

"Lisa are you listening to me?" My attention was diverted to my mother when I hear her saying something.

"What?" I asked her with squinted eyebrows.

"I told you, Rose was here. She's visiting you again" my mother told me and just a seconds I saw a chipmunk cheerfully waving at me.

She cut her classes again. She was supposed to be on her school right now. Bad Chipmunk!

"Hey Lis! I heard from your mom that you don't like to eat your food" she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"And what do you care" I give her a bored look.

"If you don't mind I'm willing to eat all of this for you. I really loved your mom's cook" she was about to pick my tray but I quickly grabbed her hand.

"I'm going to eat this" I give her a sharp look which warning her to not touch it. She gets what I'm trying to say so she already behaved.

I started to eat my food and right there in corners I saw my mom in victory with my peripheral vision. That's why Mom really wants Rose a.k.a Chipmunk to visit me everyday because she's the only one who can make me eat my foods. As a reward, my mom always cook for her favourites.

"So how's school?" I started a conversation to break the silence.

"Still boring without you" she pouted.

"Haysst, I miss being with you in school. I already have a new friends but hanging out with you was still the best" Rose added to me.

I really miss you too, Rose. I really wanted to go in school but I can't

"You should learn hanging out with them since there's no chance for me anymore of coming school" I hastily said. Well, that's the truth and I already accept my fate.

"Don't ever say that Lisa! You will get well someday. Your disease is not that severe you can still fight with it. Just don't lose hope ok?" She said while teary-eyed. I don't like this kind of drama. It makes me feel sad again.