Chapter 18: Unexpected

A/N: Opps! Before you read this, plss read chapter 17 first hahaha 😄 Just reminding you guys if ever you click this chapter first 😄😄😄

Lisa's POV

Tok! Tok! Tok!

I groaned in annoyance as I cover my ears in able for me not to hear the sound coming from the door. I'm still sleepy for Pete's sake!

Tok! Tok! Tok! Tok!

"Arrgh! Is this person doesn't know how to wait?" I mutter to myself.

Tok! Tok! Tok! Tok!

I didn't have a choice but to get up from my bed. It seems like this person doesn't have any plan to stop knocking unless I open the door.

While rubbing my cheeks because of annoyance, I started walking towards my door in a limp way. Damn! I'm still lack of sleep!

"What..do..you want?" I asked in a lazy tone while my eyes still closed when I opened the door. Fuck! I really wanted to go back in my bed.

I rest my head beside the door while my eyes is closed, waiting for the response of this person who keeps on knocking my door but I didn't hear anything. I slowly opened my eyes to check whoever this person is and to my surprised I saw Jennie right there in front of my door who's just staring at me with a blank look.

My eyes quickly widen as I realized it. All the drowsiness I'm feeling just now immediately faded away because of Jennie who I'm not expecting to be here. I even slap my face to check if I'm just dreaming but luckily it was real.

"Oh J-jennie, plss come in" I said while motioning her to get inside. She didn't even bothered to look at my direction and just passed on my way.

When Jennie already entered my room, she immediately sit from my bed without asking for my consent. Wow! Feel at home?

"If you don't mind? Can I ask you why you are here?" I asked her while smiling but I've noticed that she's avoiding my gaze.

"J-jungkook asked me to r-replace him as your t-tutor since his s-schedule was too busy for the n-next w-week" she said stuttering without looking at my direction.

Replace him?

I thought this tutor thing was too important for his scholarship? But why he was letting it go now just because his schedule is busy? So impossible?

I wanted to ask Jennie for many things since a lot of questions is running down on my head why Jungkook did this but I decided to just shut my mouth. After all, I can't complain about this since my real plan is to be with Jennie and I'd admit, I really love what's happening right now so I can't say anything about this.

"Ohh I see, so you will be my tutor then?" I asked to clear things with her.

"Yeah" she nodded but still not facing me. What's her problem? Is my face really that scary so she can't look on my direction?

"Let's start now to finished it early" she begin opening the big and thick geometry book beside her and started writing something on her notebook.

"Ahmm, can I look on your book?" I cheerfully asked as I sit beside her closely. I feel that Jennie stiffened on her spot when I did that. She even stop from writing that made me wonder by her sudden reaction.

"What's the problem?" I asked cluelessly.

"Yo-you're so closed t-to me" she said nervously as she leave a space between us. Why is she acting weird?