Chapter 2: My Rebel Girl

A/N: Better read this chapter with Troye Sivan's song entitled "YOUTH" Plss kindly tune with it on the multimeter box above ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Lisa's POV

I look at my surroundings. Everything here in our mansion seems to be busy. All of our maids gathered up in preparing something for today's important event. Even my parents are busy talking on the phone for inviting my relatives and their business partners to attend our big party later. Everyone here seems to be excited but I'm not.

Today is my 17th birthday but I look like the saddest person in the world. I usually didn't celebrate my birthdays but right now is a totally different. My parents decided to celebrate it from now on since for them it will be a great way to thank God for giving me a one year added in my life despite of my condition. Remember, I have Grade II brain tumor so I should be grateful for every year that I can still continue my life. I didn't complain with them at all since their reason makes sense.

But... I don't like this fancy they want me to perform. I know I'm rich so I should be used on these kinds of party. But I'm different. I really hate birthday parties and for me, it only make the situation worst. Are my parents doesn't feel any shame presenting their only daughter looks like ugly crone woman in front of many people?

I know you guys get my point. In my condition right now, who will be confident to show herself in front of people who looks like a decaying vegetables? I know people will understand my situation but the criticism was still there. I may sound a bitter potato here but I am just stating the fact.

So, escaping from my world just for this day will be a great idea. I already planned about this last night and having them really busy right now will be a great timing. Meaning, I can escape.

I never done this thing in my life and it will be my first time. Ever since when I'm still on my healthy state I didn't try sneaking out on my house even Rose convincing me to do it once in my life. It's not like I'm a very obedient daughter here but I just don't like the idea of it. I'm not a fan of taking thrills but now I break my own rule.

I take my steps carefully and check for the maids who's busy cooking the dishes. When I make sure that they can't notice me I quickly run over our door then go out. Luckily, they didn't notice my silliness.

My heart was pounding fast and I can feel that anytime there's a possibility for me to collapsed. But I still continue running in spite of my condition. All I want now is to escape from them. There's no turning back anymore. Now that I'm really closed of exiting our subdivision there's no reason for me anymore to stop.

"Hep hep miss? How many times do I need to tell you that you're not allowed to go out. Your mother told me that order so sorry but you can't escape" the guard in our subdivision told to the girl who I think asking for his permission. I blink once to make clear things on my mind. I will never get mistaken on what I'm seeing right now. She maybe not facing me but I really memorize her figure. She's my new neighbor. The beautiful girl that I'm talking with you guys. Wait, what she's doing here? And why guard is not letting her go?

"Plsss Mr.Guard I really need to go right now. Just don't mind what my mother told you" she reason out to the guard.

"No, I'm not going to allowed you anymore. Your mom will blame me if you go home late again so my answer will be a big NO!" Mr. Guard said in a territorial tone. I got scared because of that. What if Mr.Guard didn't let me go just like her? I will end up attending my birthday party. Gosh, I don't like it!

"You will regret it" she said while rolling her eyes.

Seeing this scene in front of me made me realize something. My new neighbor was a kind of rebel girl. From what she was acting right now it was clearly obvious on her that she's a girl that you doesn't want to mess for. A girl who likes thrilling moments. A teenager who feels everything like the end of the world. A totally opposite of mine to be exact. I suddenly feel turn off about her. Disappointment was plastered on my face.