Chapter 21: He's my first

Lisa's POV

I was alone in our classroom when Dahyun came while giving me a weird smile.

"Hey!" She nudge me.

Instead of talking with her, I stand from my sit and was about to leave her alone but she immediately grabbed my hand.

I rolled my eyes because of that. Can't she feel that I'm not on the mood?

"If you came here to tell me your plans about Jennie plss leave me now because from now on the plans are already cancelled" I said bitterly.

"I'm not here because of that" Dahyun replied back.

I was about to say something, but she pointed her finger at me as if saying that she already knew what I was going to say.

"Don't worry I came here as your friend not a businessman. I know you need me right now"

I look at her eyes to figure out if she's telling the truth and to my point of view, I think she's really sincere about it but sorry, I don't feel talking with others right now so her presence is not what I need. Well, all I want now is to be alone.

"Just go plsss" I tried removing her hand to mine but she tightened her grip on it.

I frowned, "Let me go!"

"Whether you like it or not, you will going with me on a KTV right now. Let's just enjoy things this night and removed the bad vibes promise it's my treat" she offered enthusiastically.

My eyebrows arched after hearing that. What? Dahyun will treat me? Oh C'mon, Is she sick or something? I'm not exaggerating things here because this is so impossible. Dahyun is the type of person who's always not willing to spend her money for someone but always in when I'm the one who treats her that's is why I can't believe why she's acting like that.

"Are you for real?" I checked her temperature but she's on a good condition. Maybe she won in a lottery?

"Do you think I will tell it to you if I'm just lying here? Of course, I really mean it" she said chuckling.

I was still contemplating here because of Dahyun's sudden weirdness but I realized that there's no reason for me to think about it since I'm not going with her at all. Just like what I've said earlier, I just want to be alone for this day so I'm not in with her idea.

"I'm sorry Dahyun but I can't go with you" I said to her.

Dahyun groaned and protested, "This is my first time to treat someone but you're just refusing it? I won't take an answer as a no so it's final, you will going with me to have fun this night"

I'm about to complain again but too late because she already dragged me outside.

Haysst, I guess I have no choice but to go with her.

-----------------
Rosé POV

Sana, Nayeon, Jisoo, Jennie and I are already here in KTV we rented and we are just waiting for Dahyun and Lisa to arrive and join us here but I hope Dahyun won't bring Lisa because we have a little problem here.

"Can we sing now? We are waiting here for so long" Jisoo complained.

My eyebrows furrowed because of annoyance. Wow just wow! Coming from her huh? Actually, she's not invited here but she saw us talking about this and asked us if she can join. We didn't have a choice but to agree with her since Jennie insisted us to do it and we didn't want to look like rude in front of her especially on my side, we just reconciled last last day so yeah, here's the result.