Chapter 24: Lowkey

Lisa's POV

"Splash Adventure here we come!!!!" They squealed in unison.

I didn't mind them and just hug my pillow even tighter as I continue getting my sleep. I don't care if we are already here, after what they've done to me I don't feel excited anymore. I'll just sleep here.

"Aww so soft!" I thought to my pillow while smiling.

My smile gets wider as the vanilla scent of pillow welcomed my nose. It's intoxicating and the fragrance on it really makes me feel comfortable. Whoever owns this pillow, I'll definitely ask for her to just give it to me co'z seriously, it will help me a lot to get my sleep well everyday.

I caressed it even tighter as I felt it's softness on my body and damn it's final, I already liked this pillow. I'm going to take it with me.

"Ahhmmm Lisa we're already here. Can you plss remove your arms to me?"

It's so funny, I can hear my pillow speaking.

"Lisa? We're already here"

"Hmmmm" I moaned. "Can you just let me stay here for a second. I love being on your side, pillow" I said then hug it again.

Maybe I'm already on my dreamland? It's so funny I can talk to my pillow.

"If only I can, I will let you on my side anytime you want but Lisa they already waiting for us"

Wait is this voice came from ...

My eyes quickly opened when I recognized that voice. I raise my head slowly while my mind keeps on praying that I was wrong! I was wrong she's not that girl! I repeat it to my head but I guess, fate is really not on my side because of all people and of all the things I'll done! Why her and why so embarrassing?

"Lisa is so cute! She doesn't want to get way from Jennie" Rosé commented on us that made me realize what was happening.

"I-I can explain" I stuttered as I quickly pulled myself from Jennie.

What the heck! The thing I was hugging is not a pillow it's Jennie Kim!! Gosh! Why I didn't realize it that early! I'm so dumb.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to hug you. It's just that I'm so sleepy so I can't notice it" I explained to Jennie who looks like a red tomato right now because of blushing.

"N-no it's fine. No need to worry" she said shyly.

"Guys! Guys! Guys! Just settle it later! The more important here is we're already here. Let's go and have some fun!" The awkward scene with Jennie quickly cut off when Dahyun came in to the view. I was just stating the truth here and yeah, for once in my life I feel thankful with Dahyun's presence because if she didn't intervened in our conversation, maybe Jennie and I are still in this awkward position right now. So again, thanks to her.

Everyone started exiting the car with an excitement plastered on their face but me being a pain in ass, I did the opposite one. Since I really want to show them that I'm still mad on what they've done to me, I let them take the lead and I made my steps slower so that I can't be with them while walking. I tried my best to look so boring and sad infront of them but actually, my mind is already screaming internally right now how beautiful splash adventure is. The whole surroundings is just wow and I didn't expected it that it will be so exciting in personal. I can't help but to get excited with just looking on it.

Splash Adventure is the top tourist destination in Korea these days. It's a really perfect place for those people who loves different kind of activities, some peace and of course fun. I thought it's just a sayings but when I already get here, well, I can't say anything about it because what they just said are all true.