Chapter 20: I'm not her first

Jennie's POV

I sigh on relief when I saw Lisa was still here in our village. She looks so sad right now while leaning her back on her car which made me feel guilty about what happened lately.

Nervous filled over my body while walking towards her. I don't even know what's gotten my mind to follow her but after all, I'm still concern with her. Yes, I maybe wishing her to stay away from me but still, I don't want her to get hurt.

And that's the thing I don't understand to myself. I really hate her but I don't know why I can't take seeing her so sad like that.

"Hey" I said to catch her attention.

She was already tugging her car handle and about to leave but she was interrupted when I called her.

Lisa immediately turn around to face me because of that.

"Are you leaving now?" I asked uncertainty, feeling not sure about what I'm going to say infront of her.

She nodded her head in agreement while looking at me blankly. I was waiting for her to talk with me but she's just looking at me with a cold aura.

Wait? Will she just leave me without clearing things with me? Doesn't she going to ask me about the kiss?

"Don't you have anything to say anymore? I'll be heading now" she said and was about to get in her car but I stopped her again.

"Wait!" I grabbed her hand quickly.

Her eyebrows furrowed because of my sudden action. I don't know how I'm going to start or say it to her because I found her cold stares she was throwing me a kind of distracting me.

I took a deep breath before speaking, " Don't you ask me of something? If there's something bothering you, I can answer that"

Ask about the kiss plss, my mind keeps on telling that.

I'm just waiting for her to open the topic about this because I don't want her to get the wrong idea. I really wanted to tell her the truth but I don't want to be the one who speaks first about it. I want her to be the one who ask me.

"I actually don't have to ask you so if you doesn't have anything to say anymore plss allow me to go" she said coldly.

I can't let out a word. It feels like there's a lump in my throat and my throat dried out of all a sudden after hearing her response.

I'm not expecting for something like this.

"Should I go now?" Lisa asked again.

I nodded my head in response. For some reason, I didn't have the energy to talk anymore. I couldn't form any words as I felt a little offended to Lisa.

Why I'm feeling this way? Why it feels like I'm the one who gets hurt?

The way she acted on me lately, makes me feel she doesn't care about me anymore. Did she realized everything now? Doesn't she love me anymore?

Arrgh! Why I'm thinking about this!! So what, if she doesn't love me anymore? I don't fucking care! I would love that idea instead because finally, I have a freedom now. I need to be happy about it because no one is going to bother me and less stress to my life. Yeah that's right I need to be happy!

I can't help myself not to smile while thinking about that but I was fixed in a trance when I heard someone spoke.

"Jennie? Oh my God! She's so creepy!" Rosé said exaggeratedly while waving at me like she was checking my vision.