Chapter 5: Naked Live show

Lisa's POV

"She really impressed our teachers and everyone admired her from being intelligent. Even me, I got surprised that she was like that. She amazed everyone" Rose continue telling me what happened to her in School and then our topic leads to Jennie that's why here she is, can't even paused herself from talking about Jennie because she badly wants me to know how amazing she is.

Rose told me that she can't believe Jennie was really an intelligent person. From Jennie and her being classmates for almost two weeks, she told me that she didn't saw any trace from her acts that she was really an intelligent person since Jennie didn't do anything in their room but to sleep all day long. So, it was really new to them to see Jennie doing great in their class these days. She's not sleeping in their class anymore and she's even participating in all class discussions including math which happened to be the most dreaded subject for most of them. But looks like Math is just an easy subject for her because she can answer all the hard math problems that their teacher asked them to solve but for Rose and her classmates it was really hard.

"I think she preferred to change herself now because of you. You're her inspiration yieeeh!" Rose teased me while me? I can't get what she was saying.

"Can you plss stop that crap of yours?" I rolled my eyes to her.

"Oh Lisa, don't deny it anymore. I know you started to text her and your conversation always last long until 2 am. So you prefer late night convos with her huh? I thought flings is not your thing but what happened?" Rose continue to tease me while her eyebrows are wiggling to me. I can't take it anymore so she earned a hit from me.

"Ouch! Why did you hit me? I'm just telling the truth here duuuh!" She exclaimed while massaging the part where I hit her.

"You deserve that! You're so noisy can you plss shut the fuck of your mouth?" I said in a high tone.

"Ok fine but don't deny the fact that you and Jennie are always texting each other all day long. I didn't know you're really good in pick up lines huh?" She giggled.

My whole face gets red upon hearing that. I'm so fucking fuck! Of all people that Jennie will show our conversation, why Rose? Haysst, those word that I'm sending to Jennie was really embarrassing and corny words and now that Rose already knows about this, she will always tease me.

"How..di-did you know about tha-that?" I said stuttering.

"Well, Jennie showed me everything. I even got a copy to my phone since she send me the screenshot of it. Gosh, the pick up lines you send was just a copy paste from Google. Good thing Jennie didn't notice it" Rose said while preventing herself not to laugh but in the end she can't control it anymore and she bursts out in laugh.

Actually, this idea really came from Kai, my cousin. There's a time he saw me texting with Jennie and he gave me a tip to make our conversation a little lively. He told me that a key to get a girls' attention was to used a pick up lines like some corny stuffs but can surely make them laugh. Since I thought his idea was really great so the result , I ended up getting some ideas in Google to make my own pick up line then send it to Jennie.

"I didn't know you have that side, Lisa. I can't believe it!" Rose said while laughing so hard to me. Arrgh, this is so embarrassing.

I'm getting pissed off now! Next time, I will tell Jennie to give our conversation a little privacy in able for her not to show it in others specially to Rose.

"Rose plss stop!" I said in a sharp tone but it seems like this chipmunk can't hear me because instead of stopping she continues to laugh infront of me.

"I'm sorry Lisa..." She almost can't speak because of laughing so hard. "I just can't believe you're the one who send her like that but don't worry she really loves it" Rose said as she recover from a long laugh.