Chapter 3

Lisa's POV

I'm straight!

I'm straight!

I'm straight!

Those words are kept on repeating on my mind. I really want to forget about it but it was like, there's a voice who keeps on whispering on my ears reminding me about those words. Haysst, I hate it!

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday to you!" Rose was singing enthusiastically while entering my room with a lot of gifts on her hand.

"Belated Happy Birthday, Bestfriend Pranpri!" She cheerfully greeted me but I didn't mind her.

"Hey what happened? Do you still thinking about what happened yesterday? Look, you can't blame your parents if they are mad on you right now. If I'm your parents I would feel the same way too. But plss look at me now. Let's just have some fun and don't mind it for now" she said to me as she put down the gifts on my study table.

"Hey plss cheer up!" Rose said while pouting on me.

"I'm not on the mood, Rose" I said then cover myself with a sheet but she quickly remove it.

"Plss get up from your bed. I know you will scream in excitement if I ever showed you this!" She said while showing me a box with a beautiful presentation on it. I just give her a bored look which telling her a hint that I don't care about it.

"Oh C'mon Lisa, this gift is from Jennie Kim" and after hearing that I quickly get up from my bed and grabbed the box on her.

"So, you just need to hear her name just to get up from your bed? Haysst, so whipped" Rose said while shaking her head but I'm busy unwrapping the box so I didn't mind her words.

"Dua Lipa autograph?" I squealed on tear when I saw her gift. What the? I really want to get that autograph of hers but I didn't get a chance to meet her. All my life, I badly wanted to have one of it and I can't believe that it's on my hand right now. Thanks to Jennie Kim.

"It seems like Jennie really knows how to cheer you up" Rose commented on me while watching me crying on joy.

"Wait.. How did she know that yesterday is my birthday?" I asked in a curious tone while wiping my tears.

"Well, I inform her that you're Birthday is coming so I asked her to prefer something for you. Actually, that gift was supposed to be given on you yesterday. But since it was weekend and there's no chance for us to meet because there's no class. She decided to give it you just today. Anyways, your fans club also give you a birthday present. You really amazed me as always. You're so popular" Rose give me an unbelievable look. I look at my study table where she put down the gifts and she was right because all of this was from my admirers.

"If you doesn't want those gifts. You can share it with me" Rose said while smiling to me. Haysst, this girl was really confident about herself.

"Take it all, I don't mind" I hastily said then shifted my attention again to Jennie's gift. I try to look for the box expecting that Jennie will leave me a note here and I'm not mistaken because she did.

Hi Prans! Hihi! 😳😳 Can I call you like that? But if you don't like it I won't call you like that anymore. Anyways, Happy Birthday to you. I hope you like my birthday present. That was DL's autograph for me when I attended her concert last year. Rose told me you really dreamed to have one of it but you haven't given a chance so I decided to just give it to you. I hope you love it 😭🙏

Ahhmmm, I just want to tell you that I really wanted to have some talk with you. But it seems like you're really a busy person. So I decided to leave my number here.