Chapter 25: 2gether

Lisa's POV

"The heck I'm so hungry!!!" Taehyung groaned while touching his tummy.

"Me too! Hiking and touring around the cave makes me hungry. I hope they serve the best food here so it will satisfied my cravings" Rosé said while dreaming about foods.

I had to suppress my laugh from the amusement I was feeling to Rosé. She's really into foods and I wonder how she still managed to have a good figure despite being a big eater and food lover. Like, how is it possible?

"Can you please calm down your tummy, Rosé? You're always looking for food" Said by Jisoo.

"So what?" Rosé scoffed. "It's better than looking at you. You're face is disgusting!" And she even rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Really? My face is disgusting? Say it to yourself, SIZ! I know how much you love this face." Jisoo said sarcastically.

I wonder why Jisoo always emphasize the word "SIZ" to Rosé. I find it really weird like she was doing it with a purpose. Rosé already knew that they are stepsisters, she shouldn't need to emphasize it anymore. Haysst, I really can't understand why Jennie have to fall to a weird person like Jisoo. I mean, I'm weird as well but why not choose me?

You're already forgetting Jennie, right?

Oh yeah, why I forgot about it? Stupid Lisa! You promised it to yourself.

My mind stopped contemplating with myself when I feel a presence beside me. I almost wanted to curse because why would the person which causing my mind to contemplated with myself will have to go near me. Is it torture or a kind of playing tricks to my life? Because if yes, I'm totally the most unluckiest person in the world.

"Can I occupy this sit beside you?" Jennie asked me with a smile.

Yeah, here we go again. I guess, I really have to deal with Jennie cause her presence is no joke. Avoiding her is not working at all since wherever I go, she's always there like we're purposely seing each other no matter how hard I try to ignore her. I can't just avoid her anymore.

We're now here at the restaurant which Taehyung suggested to us. All of us already take our sit and the only seat that is not yet occupied was the seat beside me which is to my concern, the reason why Jennie is asking me to sit with her. Don't get it wrong, it's so obvious that she doesn't want to be with me either. It is just that she doesn't have any choice at all.

I didn't answer her question and just moved my table a little, away to her so that there's still a little space between us and to distant myself from her as well. I guess she already understand what I've been trying to imply with her so she didn't asked for more anymore and just already occupied the seat. I can't help but to feel uneasy especially I know to myself that Jennie was right beside me. The atmosphere felt awkward and Jennie wasn't even doing anything but her presence is already bothering my whole self. I can't last this tension between us anymore so distract myself from other thing, I just focused myself to Rosé and Jisoo who are still arguing with each other.

"Eww! As if!" I heard Rosé groaned.

Jisoo just laughed on her, "I bet, you'll miss me when I'm already gone"

"No way!"

"What if I'm actually leaving? You'll miss me. Mark my words!"

It is just me who saw it but I noticed that Rosé changed her expression after hearing the idea of her stepsister's so called "leaving them" joke. I didn't know she's worried about her. I thought she hate her stepsister? Well, maybe she still care for her a little. For all I know, there are still sisters for Pete's sake!