Chapter 14: Sorry not sorry

Jennie's POV

I keep on looking at the window, checking for the Junior department which is facing across the building of Senior Department. I tried peeking inside the room of Third year students but just like the other day, I didn't saw the person I'm waiting for.

I'm still giving all my attention in the window but I eventually get back from the reality when I felt someone is tapping my back.

"Ms. Kim the lessons is not written on the window" It was Mr. Lee who taps my back. He was giving me a death glare right now and I'm pretty sure that glare has an evil meaning.

"I'm sorry Sir, it will never happened again" I apologize to him.

"Yes it will never happen again because this time you will get your detention slip" he said seriously. Oh oh! I'm doomed.

"You thought I didn't notice it? I always see you looking at the window and not paying attention to my lessons these days. So a student like you should get disciplined" he exclaimed.

"Later after your class, go to the detention office"

Haysst wrong timing! The owner of the library tell me to be early in my work this time but because I have a detention slip I think I can't make it on time.

"Ok class dismissed" Mr. Do said then we all stand up and started preparing ourselves for the recess.

"You know what I'm already giving you a light nudge to tell you that Mr. Do is already looking at you that time. But you're not paying attention to me so you get caught" Rosé scolded me while heading our way to the canteen.

"Sorry I didn't notice it" I defended myself.

"I always notice you looking at the window these days. You're checking for the third year students right?  She said while grinning. "You're checking if she's absent again? Rose continue interrogating me while chuckling. Am I that obvious? 

"No! I-Im not checking for L-Lisa! W-why would I checked her? I don't care about her! If she wanted to get absent then it's fine w-with me." I said while stuttering. Rosé gawks. Silent filled between us after this. We are like staring directly with each other's eyes for seconds when Rosé decided to speak again.

"But I'm not referring with her!" Rosé said to me "You're the only one who's thinking that!

"Then who the hell are you talking about?" I said irritated.

"Jisoo. She's also absent right? I thought you're referring with her. So all this time you're just thinking about Lisa? I thought you didn't like her anymore" Rosé suppressed her laugh as hard as she can while saying the last statement but in the end she can't control it anymore so she bursted out into laugh.

(A/N: For those who are asking, Lisa is still on her third year as a junior high school just like Sana, Nayeon and Jisoo.

I don't want to see any comments that asking why Lisa is not the same year with Jennie and Rosé or having confusion about it. If you read it carefully in Chapter 11 when Sana is talking about the new school owner's daughter. She explained it to Jennie why it happened so just check this chapter again to light up yourself.)

It feels like I was splashed by a cold water after hearing that. This is so embarrassing to the point that I wanted to be eaten by the ground right now. I'm too obvious because I was caught in the act. Now I'm thinking what will Rosé think about me.

"I-I'm not thinking about her. I thought you're referring with your bestfriend so Lisa is the one I've mention. But believe me, I'm not worrying about her" I tried to explain for the last time. I'm still hoping that she will buy my reasons.