Chapter 12: What is love?

Jennie's POV

"Hello unnies can we asked for your help?" Students from second year approached us here in our table.

"Sure why not?" Nayeon hastily said as she take a sip on her drink. "What help can we do for you?"

"We have an activity to Ms. Do and in line with this, we need to interview a minimum of 5 students about their perceptions about love" one from second year students speak to us.

"Ohh, I remember this we also did that last year!" Sana said to them. "English subject right?"

"Yeah and we badly need your help for our activity this day. Can you help us, Unnies?" The second year students started to pleased us.

"Sure! When will we start?" Rose said in an exited tone. "It is just an interview about love right? Let's start now!"

"Yeji take down their answers and Yeonwoo will be the responsible for recording their voice." A girl who wears eyeglasses commanded her groupmates. "Ok, let's start now, are you all ready?" She asked as she turn her head to us.

"Yes we are. Let's start now until we have our free time after this we already have a class " Nayeon answered her.

"Fine, let's begin! For you Unnies what is love?" The girl start interviewing.

"For me, Love is patient" Jisoo hastily answered while looking at me seriously. Nayeon and Sana immediately noticed it so they start teasing us.

"Aww! Jisoo is so sweet! It means she's willing to wait for Jennie no matter what" Sana said in an aegyo way.

"Yaaaahhh! If I we're you Jennie, I will already accept her as my girlfriend. She's really a girlfriend material! I wish I can find my own Jisoo" Nayeon even pout her lips while saying it to us. I was just smiling to them as a response because I can't find any words to say.

While Sana and Nayeon are still teasing me with Jisoo, I noticed the sudden change of mood to Rose. She remains silent while not looking in our direction and only focusing herself on her foods.  This is not the Rose I know, she's really talkative and hyper specially when they are tripping on me. But what happened now? Why she's not joining these two idiots in teasing me?

"Sooner or later, Jennie and Jisoo will ended up together. I'm sure with that so be patient as always in pursuing our dumpling, Jisoo" Sana continue to tell an encouraging words to Jisoo.

I really wanted to stopped them from telling that to Jisoo because honestly, Jisoo doesn't have any chance to me. Because first of all, she's too good for me. Second of all, relationship is not my priority now and lastly, I promise to myself that I'll never love again. Not anymore! For me, it will just give me pains so better not trying again.

"Agree. I think Jennie and Jisoo can make a good couple—" Nayeon can't continue what she was going to say when Rose slammed the table which caused everyone to look on her direction.

What happened?

All of us turn our head to Rose because of that. She looks so pissed and nervous at the same time. In one year of Rose and I being bestfriends, I didn't saw her like that. It was the first time and I don't know what's the reason behind it.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys. I-I gotta go now... I-I ha-have something important to do. Ye-yeah I need to do that! Bye guys!" Rose said then quickly shove her things on her bag. We just nod our head as a response but we all know that it's just her excuse.

"Did I say any bad words?" Nayeon asked out of a blue when Rose is already gone.

"I don't think so. From what I know, we're just talking about Jisoo and Jennie here" Sana hastily answered.