Chapter 22: Care

A/N: To this reader who always leave a message on my account just to update it, here's the result! You convinced me so I'll update it but don't expect too much. I just hope you won't get disappointed after reading this 😂 Anyways, this is for you thank you for your usual support 😘 You already knew who you are 😳 Love you! 💕

------------

Lisa's POV

"Taehyung" I muttered while looking straighly into his eyes.

"Let's go, the rain is getting heavy" he didn't bother to wait for my response anymore and he already dragged me away.

I look at our hands. I can't believe it's happening in my life right now that someday Taehyung will notice me. After all these years that I kept looking at him from afar, the day that I'm waiting for is already happening. He noticed me finally.

Taehyung continue dragging me somewhere else until our steps brought us in the convenience store.

"Let's stay here for a while and wait for the rain to stop" he said while opening the door for me.

I just nod my head in response.

"So why are you letting yourself to get soaked on a heavy rain. It's raining so hard and you might get sick. You should just call your friend for a help if you are already stranded here, Lisa" Taehyung talk to me casually as we find for a vacant seat.

I look at him immediately when I heard him mentioned my name.

"Do you know my name?" I asked curiously.

"Of course" he chuckled. "Why I didn't know your name? I know you're also attending a school that is same as mine. I was a senior and you're my junior back then so how I didn't know your name?"

I sigh in relief when I hear his answer.

I thought he knows my name because he found out that I'm the girl who always left chocolates, flowers, letters and etc. to his locker in his senior days. Well, good thing I only used code names whenever I did that.

"Oh I see" I replied.

I thought our conversation will end just like that but suddenly he said something again that will make my heart flutter.

"Plus, you're pretty damn famous in our school so how can I forget you if girls and boys always gone crazy screaming your name everyday. Only super duper introvert and not socially aware person didn't know you in our school and I'm not belong with them" he smiled.

Wait, so all this time he already know me? It means, even just a little I can also get his attention? He also sees me!

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from smiling. I didn't know I will feel so happy after getting a heartbreak from Jennie. Life must be playing a trick on me.

But speaking of Jennie? I'm just curious if she's still with Jisoo right now? Are they still cuddling with each other? Did she also think about me? Did she— Arrgh! wait...What? Oh C'mon! What's wrong with my mind?

Why I'm even thinking about her! Omg! Erase that thought Lisa! I should forget her now because seriously it's so obvious that I'm nothing with her. You should start doing that Lisa!

Just focus to Taehyung!

My thoughts got cleared when I heard a giggle.

"Oh my God! I didn't know you have that side" Taehyung said while preventing his laugh.

Wait! Why he is laughing? Do I look like a weird to him?

I got more confused when he can't control it anymore and bursts into a laugh while holding his stomach. I can't understand him why he is laughing at me? If I know, I didn't say any funny words. Did I?