Chapter 15: Close to me

Jennie's POV

"Guys can I share a table with you?" Jisoo said while smiling sweetly to us.

Before I responded on her, I immediately roam my eyes in the whole surroundings of canteen to check if Jisoo is with someone. Well, I'm just being careful here because I don't want it to happen again. My life being complicated for the whole one week is already enough. They are really a pain in ass and I don't want another headache anymore.

I'm still looking for someone but I didn't found one. Huh? Where have she been?

"If you're looking for Lisa don't worry she won't bother you for this day. She's busy working with her classmates on their group report" Jisoo didn't wait for my response anymore and she already put her tray on our table.

Well, that's good to hear because it means I will have peace of mind right now.

"If Lisa was working with her group mates, what are you doing here?" Rosé said mockingly to Jisoo. "Why are you still bothering our Jennie?

"I'm not talking with you so just shut up your mouth, SIS" Jisoo rolled her eyes to Rosé while emphasizing the word "SIS"

"How many times do I need to tell you that I didn't want to be called S I S!" Rosé said irritated.

"And what do you want for me to call you? Loves? Babe? Baby?" Jisoo said in a boring tone. "Just accept it on your own. We are just meant to become sisters so don't assume for more"

Sana, Nayeon and I just look with these two with a confusion written in our face. I smell something fishy between them. Based on their discussion, I think they are hiding something with us that we didn't know.

"Wh-what did you said? I'm not assuming w-with you. W-why would I?" Rosé asked nervously.

"Tsssk!" Jisoo smirked. "Blame yourself for drinking too much alcohol yesterday and your bad mouth that can't stop from telling your secrets" she paused for a bit.

"Sorry to know that but your own mouth betrayed you" Jisoo said seriously to Rosé.

Rosé looks so pale after hearing those words from her step sister. I don't know what they are talking about but I'm sure with this that it is really serious. Sweats are dripping off on her face and anxiousness was plastered to Rosé because of that. She will never act like that if it is not that important for her.

"Guys I'm heading now. I'm not hungry anymore" Rosé quickly shoved her things on her bag then immediately leave.

What just happened?

"Just don't mind my sister. She's just confused right now" Jisoo said without leaving her eyes on Rosé who's running away from us right now.

I'm a bit surprised upon hearing her calling Rosé as her sister. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time she called Rosé just like that and I don't know what's gotten to her why she decided to do it. Maybe it has a connection about their discussion earlier. Well, I'm just wondering because it was new for me.

My thoughts was stopped when I feel someone is pinching my face.

"Aww you're so cute with an eyebrows arching" Jisoo said still pinching my face which caused me to frowned at her. It seems like she gets the idea that I'm already pissed off from what she was doing so she quickly removed her hand to my face.

"Sorry I just can't help myself from doing that. I really can't resist your cuteness" she said apologetically.

And this is the time where I thanked God for not having Lisa with us. Because if she's here, it will be a totally disaster for us opps no— what I mean is for me. It will be a disaster for me!