Chapter 9: Now or Never

A/N: Better read this chapter with Dead Pool 2 soundtrack "Take on Me". You can tune it there ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Lisa's POV

To: Jennie Kim

Let's meet tomorrow. I want to see you. Are you free??
Sent: 9:00 am

From: Jennie Kim

I'm always in!!! When? 😳
Received: 9:01 am

To: Jennie Kim

Tomorrow 8 am sharp in Han River 😄
Sent: 9:03 am

From: Jennie Kim

Sure!!! I'm so excited 😊 I'll promise I will be there earlier than 8 am.
Received: 9:05 am

To: Jennie Kim

Ok just wait for me. Promise I'll be there no matter what happens 😇
Sent: 9:06 am

From: Jennie Kim

I will. Just be there ok 😳😳😳
Received: 9:08 am

I think carefully about this yesterday and from myself this will be the best way to do before I gone.

I can't see any wrong if I will let myself becomes happy before my end comes.

Tomorrow my surgery will be held also. I decided to have meeting with Jennie for the last time before my surgery. I just want to see her before it's too late then after that, I'm already contented. I'm ready to accept my end.

And this is not just for my last happiness but also for Jennie...

I know just like me being attached to her, she's already too attached to Pranpri. I want her to give a chance to meet me as Pranpri. I want her to meet my Pranpri side.

She will get disappointed?? Well, it's fine with me. I don't care anymore if she will get disappointed to the Pranpri she was expecting is not a HE  but a totally SHE just like her.

Atleast, I tried.

Atleast, before it's too late she met me.

Atleast, she knows that I'm Pranpri.

Also, I don't want her to feel bad after knowing that her textmate doesn't have any plans to meet her. It was like I just trip her or more like dumping her. I don't want her to feel it. She's so precious to experience that kind of pain so I will never let that happened.

"Lis, can you stop using your phone right now. Look at yourself, you're so weak in your state. Can you plss rest yourself for a while" It was my mom who's scolding me.

My mom was right. I'm so weak right now and day by day, I'm getting weaker and weaker.

I look like a paper that in just a simple blow out, I will sweep away because I'm so weak.

It's my second week of staying in this Hospital and they didn't do anything to me but to put me in several test. Radiating, x-raying my head, a lot of medicines and more.

The doctor tell us that it was the side effect of the medicines I'm taking but it will make my feeling better specially a painkiller when my head is aching but I can't see anything that it gives me better feeling.