Chapter 17: Mad

Lisa's POV

Annoyance was plastered on my face while looking directly to Jennie and Jisoo. They looks so happy while reviewing their lessons and it seems like Jisoo really enjoyed it. Arrgh! I really wanted to kill this person. If it is not because of her, I should be the one on her position right now not her. 

I was back to reality when I feel that someone tapping my back. I quickly averted my gaze to Jennie's direction then came to face this person. I saw Jungkook with annoying face and that's the only time I realized that I'm still with my tutor also.

"Lisa, are you still listening?" He asked while wincing.

"Look, I'm not interested on what you are talking about" I answered truthfully. "Can we already stop this tutoring lesson?"

No response from him. It seems like he got offended on my words. I didn't intend to do that but I'm just telling the truth here.

"How can we stop this tutoring lesson? You need to learn" he said with concern.

"You don't need to teach me, I already knew that" my mind replied.

I really wanted to tell it to him but I didn't voice it out.

"You don't need to do this anymore" I force a smile to him. "I can manage myself"

I'm about to stand from my sit but it surprised me when he quickly grabbed my hand.

"You're not going, just plss stay with me and listen" he said still holding my hand.

"Plsss, I don't want to listen. Don't mind me anymore. Promise I will do my best in remedial test without your help" after saying that I removed his hand to me.

I'm already fixing my things to prepare myself from leaving him but I stopped when I heard him speak again.

"Just let me tutor you for 2 weeks after that you are all free" he begged me.

"That's my only chance to get a scholarship in this school. If I become successful in improving your grade in Math, your school will grant me a full scholarship this year. I'm just a working student and I'm the only one financing for my school expenses. So just plss cooporate with me because I really need this scholarship" he explained to me.

Silence filled between us after this. He's just looking at me while waiting for my response. I feel guilty after realizing how pitiful he is. I'm too dumb and selfish to think about these ridiculous things just to get what I want while others who are not fortunate enough are having a hard time to survive their needs in daily living.

I'm just thinking and getting stressed myself on how I can get Jennie and always wasting my time for immature things but what about him? He was always struggling on how can he provide his needs. Thinking about on how can he finished his studies.

"Can you plss do that to me?" He asked in a shy tone.

Without hesitation, I immediately followed what he said and get back from my chair.

"Ok fine, where do we stop again? Pythagorean theorem right?" I asked while picking up my notebooks from my bag. He seems shocked from what I have acted so I speak again to gain his attention.

"Are we going to just sit here? C'mon let's start!" I said enthusiastically.

At first, he was still surprised from my response but afterwards he regain his composure then smiled back.

After that conversation, he started tutoring me again. I already knew what he was teaching me but I have to pretend that I didn't know it. But in fairness to him, I noticed that he was really good in teaching. Though, I already knew it I can still observe that it's easy to learn when he was the one who's demonstrating it. Much easier than to our teacher.