Chapter 23: Road trip

Note: So ayun bigla ko nalang na update haha. Tagal narin pala and medyo limot ko na ito. Diko alam kung may nagbabasa pa pero nakakatuwa narin kasi meron parin palang nakakaalala sa story na ito kahit isa lang. Kaya ayun para sayo itong update na ito thank you kasi naappreciate mo 💕😭

Lisa's POV

Many things happened in my life these past few days. First off, I decided to prepare a Valentine's surprise for Jennie—which happened to be a disaster— when I saw her with Jisoo. Secondly, I got bored with my life so without any choice left, I decided to go with Dahyun for Karaoke which also gone wrong when JenSoo (I used to call Jennie and Jisoo like that for now) strikes again. Thirdly, I saw my first love again. And last but definitely not the least, Jennie saw Taehyung and I together and bursts out into anger afterwards as if she cared to see us like that.

The week went by slower than I expected and I guess, this is the weirdest week I ever had in my whole life existence but being myself as Lisa, of course, I really don't care about it.

NOTIFICATION:
1 message received from unknown number

I quickly swiped up my phone when I saw the notification says. I actually no idea whoever this person is and where the hell she got my number but since curiosity is killing me, I opened the message and read it.

From:010-xxx-xxx

Zup? I heard from someone that it's already St. Louis Academy's sem break. Just asking you if you're up with my request to join me in our road trip to the famous Splash Adventure in Incheon. Let's spend your sem break together! What do you think?

P.S: If you doesn't like the idea you can freely refused my offer but you know? It's much better if you will accept it. 😄

-Taehyung💙

(A/N: Gawa-gawa ko lang po yang Splash Adventure nayan ah. Wala po nyan sa Incheon, Korea)

I immediately got up from my bed when I read his message. Actually, it totally surprised me to see his name on my phone's screen. Well who wouldn't? Taehyung is really the last person I expected to text me. Knowing the thing that he doesn't even know my number. Wait I forgot, where he got my phone number?

My thoughts quickly faded when I heard my phone started ringing. I got nervous to the point that it almost slipped to my hand when I noticed that the one who's calling me right now is the same as the number who got texted me earlier. 

"Lisa? It's Taehyung" I heard his deep baritone voice on the other line when I picked up the call.

"Y-yeah, Zup dude? I received your message earlier. It's that the reason why are you calling me right now?" I responded.

"Yes, and I'm calling you to actually get your answer about it. So what do you think? Are you up with this?" He excitingly said.

I tried considering his offer. I actually had no idea how and where I could spend my sem break. Well some of the students we're really excited with this two weeks vacation they have been waiting for the rest of their lives but me being a kind of weirdo and boring at the same time, I will definitely just stay home all day and do some movie marathon on my room alone to spend it.

It's so fucking boring for a usual teenage hormonal students like others but for me, nah! it's great.

"Hmmmm, I guess I can consider your offer. I'll definitely you go with you!" I responded happily and I even heard Taehyung squealed on victory on the other line because I accepted his offer.