Prologue

The last thing I knew was that he lives in this small, and old place with cockroaches. He doesn't have a work and was hired by my great father to become my bodyguard.

And yeah, he was also my hired boyfriend for some reason.

And then one day another earth shattering revelation came when my personal Secretary called me to say a really big news that I, myself, couldn't even believe.

"Miss Amira. Oh my god. Oh my god. As in OMG!!!" Tili niya sa kabilang linya. Nakuha ko pa ngang ilayo ang cellphone ko dahil sa nakakabingi niyang boses.

"Calm down, Ali. What is it? Why are you like that?"

"Iiiiiiiiiiihhh!!! Miss Amira, you won't believe me! Gosh! Ilang oras akong nakatunganga sa laptop ko dahil kahit ako hindi makapaniwala! Oh my god!"

"Come on Ali, get straight to the point."

"Kasama mo ba ngayon si Ozi na bodyguard mo Miss Amira?"

"Yes, kakarating niya lang. Why did you ask?"

"Get your pen and paper and phone. Make sure to have a lot or pictures and signatures as remembrance while he's still there with you! Omg! Bigyan mo rin ako ng papel na may pirma! Waaaaah! I can't believe this!!!"

Kumunot ang noo ko lalo.

"Ali Soriano, what are you talking about?"

"Miss Amira, for almost two months nakakasama mo na pala araw-araw ang matagal mo nang gustong makita!"

And to tell you honestly that was like a bomb exploded right in front of me.

And then the next thing I discovered was that my bodyguard is a Mafia Boss.