Imagine

"Do you think there will be many people at the Imagine Mosaic in Strawberry Fields today?" Charlotte asked as they enjoyed their coffees and cheesecakes.

"Why?" Sean asked in answer, screwing up his nose "want to get mobbed by fans do you?"

"No!" She snapped "I would just like to go back there again for a look!"

"You see the same old, same old Charlotte!" Sean stated, his coffee cup in his hand "people everywhere, flowers, soft toys, candles, photos of Dad, records plastered all over it OR people posing all over it for the sake of a photo, to PROVE they have been to Strawberry Fields! Do you want to go there, Jules?"

"Not particularly!" Came his answer as he put a mouthful of gooey caramel cheesecake into his mouth.   

"You can go, but I ain't!" Sean ended the conversation.

She poked her tongue out at him as a response.

*

Emmaline soon noticed the trio sitting across the cafe from her.

Julian was resting back in his chair sitting across from Sean and the woman she had seen with her arm wrapped around him in the antique shop. 

 She observed them from her table, they all seemed comfortable and happy around one another.

Julian proudly kept his new stick close to his side as he enjoyed his coffee and cheesecake.

*

"Will you show us her Instagram page, Jules?" Charlotte asked.

He swallowed a mouthful of Latte in his mouth and pulled his iPhone out of his pocket, where he proceeded to load Instagram and find her page.

"That's her without a doubt!" Sean confirmed as soon as he laid eyes on her profile photo and her posts in general.

"Wow! She is pretty!" Charlotte complimented. "She has quite a few followers!"

"Just a few, and not bad for a doctor!" Julian said, with a smile.

"Almost as many as you! And YOU'RE the son of John Lennon!" Sean teased.

*

Across the cafe, Emmaline observed the three looking at her Instagram page.

She smiled and picked up her fork, cutting another wedge to pop into her mouth. 

Julian was looking happy with the company he was with. The protective hippo amulet sat snug against his watch on his left wrist, looking very similar to her own given to her for her fiftieth a few weeks ago.

 *

"Surely, knowing your last name, she WILL follow you back right?" Sean asked, glancing around the cafe.

"Well she hasn't yet, but in saying that her last photo uploaded was nearly two months ago!" Julian answered. "But, thanks for putting up with me guys! I really do appreciate it!"

"Maybe she is entirely professional and doesn't like being associated with her patients on social media platforms?" Charlotte suggested, picking up a strawberry sliced in half on her plate with her fork and then ploughing it through the dollop of cream on her plate, then she popped it into her mouth.  

"I still wish she would follow me back!" Julian stated. "I want to get to know this woman on a personal level! She got me through six weeks of pain and recovery in a foreign hospital and country!"

 "Which it's her job mate!" Sean said, "if there was a major car accident in the city here and she was in New York, near the accident scene, as a Doctor, she would probably be on site helping out!"