All I've Got To Do

Cairo, Egypt

Lady Taweret walked through her husband's luscious villa flanked by her beloved Pharaoh Hounds, Ramses and Nefertiti.

"I want those Canopic jars! I NEED those Canopic jars!" She said to her husband Kamuzu which in Egyptian meant "Medical,"

"We NEED those Canopic jars darling! Now that Brooks has been disposed of, we can move into the next stage of the plan!" He told her as he came to walk with her.

"Those two useless detectives are just chasing their tails!" She grinned, patting Ramses. "And Harvey is getting nervous... if it was a stranger he was trying to protect he would be more calm about it. But because it's his dear niece, his Emmaline, he's panicky, he's uneasy... he feels the darkness closing in on him."

"And Mark is feeling more and more trapped!" Her husband added, "Even if he reveals your identity, he'll just be giving his sister and her uncle a false name!"

"Once we get those Canopic jars and my sister Amelia has Julian, and they're living in Emmaline's home, Warrawee we'll be able to strike and make Emmaline just a slave to us, her doctorate will be of use to her when we force her to work long hard hours in your hospital! Oh, Kamuzu!" She crooned. "I am counting down the days until we finally, FINALLY bring down that snooty nosed doctor who has everything she could ever want! I won't rest until I see her with nothing and no one and begging with her life for us to set her free! But as if, we will make sure we reap the money in, we will work her till she's nearly dead... then we'll bring her back from near death and continue to work here!"

"We can NOT let her see what is in those jars, my Lady Taweret!" Kamuzu said. "Her Father, before he passed found out about our plan but never got the chance to tell her, I was informed he left a note for her, but since his death, she locked the jars away in his safe and has forgotten about them!"

"Until now, when that big mouth told the detective to tell her to give them to a museum!" Lady Taweret snarled.

Ramses gently licked her now clenched fist, bringing her out of her rage and enabling her to think clearly again.

"We'll use Amelia and Mark, get him to pay a visit to his sister, and discreetly get her to give them up, he could promise he'll take them to say, the Brisbane Museum? When really he'll be bringing them straight to us!" Kamuzu said.

She smiled at him and gave him a kiss, tenderly holding his hands.

Brisbane, Australia  

Brisbane, Australia  

Julian stood back as he watched Emmaline unlock a secret door in their walk-in wardrobe. He didn't realise the house had so many secrets locked inside.

Harvey and Wolf stood behind her, ready to follow her once the door was unlocked and opened.

"Julian, Sylvie, I must remind you to not speak of this to ANYONE! There are still genuine Egyptian artifacts that are privately owned, My father got these from a good friend of his who is an Archaeologist. Once these come out of the safe, they will go straight to the Museum, I already took the liberty of calling one of the main curators there, he'll be waiting for me at the back loading dock. Harvey and Wolf, will you accompany me?"

"Accompany you Kitten? We'll take a bullet for you!" Harvey swore to which Wolf nodded vigorously.

Julian and Sylvie remained in the master bedroom with Miss Mawko.

She pushed the door open and the two detectives switched their torches on.

"Well, here goes..." She said stepping into the darkness where a set of stone spiral stairs met her feet. Harvey shone his torch down at the stairs so Emmaline could see, and the three adults slowly made their way down to the bottom, where another locked door greeted them.

The doctor unlocked the door, they were now under the whole house and the garage.

"There are two safes in this house, the one up in Emmie's bedroom has got all of her jewellery in, this one, has the more valuable items, those bloody Canopic jars!" Harvey told Wolf.

"You know? I like it down here! It's exciting and suspenseful!" Wolf said, looking about, the small room was bare and on the far wall was a small safe.

"You never cease to amaze me! You hated Hawaii but you feel right at home in a secret room in my niece's house! You are such an oddball!" Harvey growled as Emmaline made her way over to the safe.

"Got a light, Uncle?" She asked, squinting to find the keypad.

He shone the torch straight at the safe "got ya back Kitten!" He said, smiling. 

She punched the code in and pulled the door open where she pulled a small wooden box out.

"Got it? Good! Let's get it the fuck out of this house!" Harvey said, eager to get out and back upstairs as he watched the doctor relock the safe. 

Julian stood up when he heard Emmaline come back up the staircase and into the bedroom.

Harvey locked the door as soon as Wolf was the last one to step out.

"Is that it?" Julian asked as he watched Emmaline place the box down on the bed.

She nodded and opened the lid, inside were four stone Canpoic jars that had once housed the Pharaoh's inner organs. All still intact.

 "Can I open the lid on one of them before you take them to the museum. Sweetness?" He asked, more than curious.

"Be quick!" She insisted.

"There are no hippos but I like the look of the Jackal one!" He said gently lifting the lid.

There was no dried organ matter inside just a piece of paper.

"There's something in this one!" He said, to which the two detectives were over beside him in a heartbeat.

"May we Son?" Wolf asked as he took the piece of paper from him.

"What you got, partner?" Harvey asked.

"I know who Lady Taweret......It's Tilly, Tilly Almasi!" He said, going white as a sheet, the colour drained from his face quicker than anyone could blink.

Brace yourselves...the identity of the mystery Lady Taweret had been revealed, but it's not the end...not yet...(there's been a change of plans!) Did any of you suspect this reveal??