Prologue: The Beginning

3rd Person POV

Growing up, everyone filters through hundreds of close friends, coming in and drifting away, just like the tide crashing in and then receding. But there's always a few friends that stick around; that no matter what happens, they always stay by you through lonely nights dreaming of what could be, and happy days filled with sunshine and radiance.

Usually, it's only one or two people who become that trusted and close, but in Mark Lee's case, it was six boys who he met by fate and spent his childhood growing up with. Each boy brought something special to the bond, and none could function properly if one was gone from the group. Every boy was as significant as another.

This friendship was even more important to some of the boys as their friends were the only source of comfort and happiness in their lives. The other boys were their home, their sense of security.

Their friendship was the pinnacle of beauty and trust. It was as if it was created in a dream; an unbreakable bond with unmatched chemistry. It was as if their meeting was meant to be. They stayed with each other through thick and thin, navigating the maze of maturing and reaching adulthood together. They explored, fought, loved, lived, grew, broke up, trusted, but no matter what, they never left each other.

Such a fellowship came to be one faithful day in Seoul, a beautiful, metropolitan city that still kept the charm of its history and the beauty of nature in its skeleton. And it started with seven boys, with all different stories and backgrounds.

__________________________

I hope that you enjoyed this! The character introductions are next, so I hope you all look forward to those!

Please vote if you enjoyed the chapter, and also comment, as I love hearing what my readers have to say!