THANK YOU!

Dear my lovely readers,

I'll Be Your Home is finally over, and I hope you all were satisfied, or at least enjoyed the last chapter! I've spent so many hours, more than I can even count on this book, spending my days, nights, and any little amount of free time I had to write this book, and I think it paid off. Out of the books I've published so far, I'm the proudest of this one, and it was a fun challenge stepping out of my normal romance novels, where I've gotten accustomed to explaining romance and love, and diving more into the beauty of friendship. 

I started publishing this book in January of this year, hoping to finish it before the end of this year because I was wanted to complete it before the 2000 liners graduated, and quite bittersweetly, we've circled back around. I started writing this in December of last year because I was so broken because of Mark's graduation, and I wanted to find a way to celebrate the Dreamies' beautifully close and precious friendship as way to bring me and all of you readers back to those beautiful memories with all seven ways in a way that wasn't canon to their real lives. Now we're at another emotional stage, as Haechan, Jeno, Renjun, and Jaemin are going to graduate, and I really hope this book still functions as a way for all of you to feel comforted, and relive and experience the beauty of the Dreamies' bond and friendship. And more than anything I hope to accomplish with this book, I hope you did experience those feelings and that this book brought you on an emotional journey.

This is my third full-length book, clocking in close to 80,000 words, and I'm so proud of how it turned out. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so, so much for supporting me by reading, voting, and commenting on this book. I swear, on the days where gathering up the motivation to write was the hardest for me, reading your comments and simply knowing that people were continuing to come back and read this book after each update motivated me to keep pushing forward. All of you, whether you are active or are silent on this book, mean the world to me.

Though the journey since has been quite tiring, spending the little free time I had to finish a chapter, staying up late just to write, stepping out of my comfort zone and learning and improving my writing as I went, and working out the issues in the book, there were so many great memories that stemmed from this book, which I'm so proud of. This book gave me to focus my efforts on, especially on the worst days, and while writing this, I've gained such a strong pride in the characters I've developed, rereading chapters several times and falling in love with the characters over and over again. I hope you all felt the same way too.

This is the end of I'll Be Your Home, but this is certainly not the end of me and my books, as I'm continuing to develop new ideas and write (I currently have a spreadsheet of more than 20 ideas for books, all of which I'm very attached to, and would love to write at some point). If you'd like to see more of me and my works, please check my profile out, as I have written other stories that I think you all will enjoy. I'm a multifandom K-pop fan, and my ult groups are NCT (all subunits), Seventeen, BTS, and SuperM, though I listen to pretty much every well-known artist/group, and my works will most likely center around this four groups. I currently have Taoris (Tao and Kris) and a Johnten (Johnny and Ten) books finished, and I'm currently updating a Wonhui (Wonwoo and Junhui) book at the moment. 

In addition, I have a few upcoming books that you'll hopefully be looking forward to:

Just Hold On-Jimin x Jungkook (BTS)

"If it all goes wrong, darling, just hold on."

Jimin and Jungkook are brought together by fate, face and battle with lust, grief, youth, danger all in one night and the one thread holding them together: love.

-Based on the song, "Just Hold On" by Steve Aoki and Louis Tomlinson

-Short Story

This book should be up by January, at the latest, and I also have a Johnjae AU planned that draws inspiration from the book "I'll Give You the Sun" by Jandy Nelson, and a Seoksoo AU that is almost going to be a historical, war action book, and the working title is "Second Life." Hopefully, these books sound enticing haha.

Anyway, I want to thank all of you for your continued support throughout this book, and thank you for being so patient with me for these last few weeks. Again, this is far from the end of my journey, and I hope you all are looking forward to what's to come!

Much love,

Yuta's Healing Smile <3

🎉 You've finished reading ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ➻〚𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙩7〛 🎉