Prologue: Renjun

Huang Renjun was never able to get in touch with his Chinese heritage. His parents sent him off to Seoul at the young age of one, fearing that they didn't have the resources to take care of their young boy. Renjun knew practically nothing about his heritage and his only information came from his adopted family, who were distantly related to his biological parents, who were ethnically Korean. They were never able to teach the young boy about his home country. Always disconnected from his heritage, Renjun wanted nothing more than to meet his parents, but he never held any remorse that they had left him with people that weren't them...They only wanted the best for the boy, anyway.

Renjun was a pretty quiet, well-mannered boy. Some would say he was too shy, but others would just call him mild and obedient. But as he grew up, he would spread his wings, gain new traits, and find confidence despite the fact that two important people were missing from his life. He found his true self: colorful, exuberant, and just a little mischievous. His adopted family loved him as much as they could, but nothing could replace the love that his parents would give him.

That was he ended up in a park one day and met six other young boys his age, who would take his mind off the longing for his parents and show him who the true Huang Renjun really was.