Prologue: Jaemin

Na Jaemin was also born comfortably in Seoul, to a middle-class family, and grew up being one of four children in his family, not to mention being the youngest. He grew up with all of the attention on him as if he was playing the leading role in a blockbuster movie. His sibling adored him, but as he neared 4 years old, his parents welcomed yet another child into the family. Jaemin was ecstatic, as he wanted a sibling to boss around and play with, as his older sibling did with him until he realized that he wasn't taking center stage in the family anymore.

It was a new change for Jaemin, and he hated not having the perks of being the youngest, but he loved his new baby sister too much to complain. So, Jaemin ventured out more, his older brother and sisters bringing him out to socialize with more kids, to relieve his pent-up stress and annoyance from the lack of attention and time with his parents.

One fateful meeting happened with more kids his age, and he suddenly felt like his belonged with his new group of lifelong friends.

_________________________________________________

That was really short, sorry. Once we pass the prologue stories, the chapters get a lot longer, so just hold on a bit.

If you enjoyed that, please VOTE, and also comment, because I love reading all of your thoughts!