Prologue: Chenle

Zhong Chenle hailed from China, growing up living a life of luxury. Coming from a wealthy family, he had everything he needed; people doting on him left and right, great education, and wonderful experiences. From the time he was born, his parents, both extremely successful business moguls in the tech industry, spoiled their young boy, giving him everything to make up for the fact that they were always traveling or caught up in other wealthy-socialite affairs. Despite him being so young, the constant spoiling did nothing to hurt his selflessness, gratefulness, and kindness.

Being a toddler without much in-person experience with his parents, he found a passion for the outside and nature. China was perfect to him; with the diverse ecosystems, rolling rivers, monstrous mountains, and beautiful greenery. Chenle loved China very much and felt much pride in his nationality. So naturally, it was difficult for a 3-year-old, who was barely starting to develop a sense of the world he was living in, to pick up and leave the only place he has figure out to migrate somewhere completely new.

His parents, realizing that they weren't with their son in his most important time of life for growth, were regretful, so they decided to move to Seoul, where most of their business laid, in order to reconnect with their son.

It was hard for Chenle, but nevertheless, he kept his love of nature and visited the park near his family's luxury penthouse every week, in order to hold onto his memories of home. One of those visits just happened to be more eventful than he anticipated.

_______________________________

If you enjoyed this short chapter, please VOTE and also comment. I love to hear my reader's thoughts on my books!