Prologue: Jeno

Lee Jeno was born to two amazing parents in Incheon, South Korea. He moved mere weeks after his birth to Seoul, which was a small move from his birthplace. His family was the average metropolitan middle-class family, and his parents loved and protected him unconditionally. But the only aspect of their family that sat outside of the norm, was the fact that he had two loving mothers, instead of a loving mother and a loving father.

One of his mothers conceived and birthed him through sperm donation after the couple had been together for 5 years. They weren't legally married, as same-sex couples couldn't marry or form civil unions, and according to the law, the mother that birthed him was a single parent to Jeno, but they all lived together and functioned as a normal family would, despite the obstacle keeping them from being a legal family all together.

Jeno loved his mothers and grew up believing that their family was normal, but as soon as he enrolled in school, he faced the real world, which included bullying from kids, parents frowning upon and ignoring Jeno's mothers, as well as parents prohibiting their kids from becoming friends with Jeno.

It broke the young boy, but he was never ashamed of his mothers, even if he struggled to fit in and succeed in a school environment, even at his young age. That's why his mothers did everything they could to expose him to the real world, so he would learn to defend himself, as well as helping him find friends that would accept their son, despite his parent's "unconventional" love. And finding six friends who didn't care whether he had two mothers or not came way easier than Jeno's mothers could've ever anticipated.

_____________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed that chapter! If you did, please consider giving it a vote! 

If you like the Johnten ship, please consider reading my book, My Angel. 

Anyways, I'll see you all next chapter!