5

*beep beep beep beep* my phone goes off. As much as I'd like to click 'snooze', I roll out of bed and find something to wear. I don't know what because I don't have my 'uniform' yet which consists of Dallas windbreaker stuff. I grab my all black adidas pants with a white long sleeve adidas shirt to match.
I go in the bathroom to get dressed, brush my teeth, pull my hair into a ponytail, and put on some concealer to cover up a little flaws on my face.
I head out to my kitchen where I look in the fridge. Nothing. Just like how it was- nothing in it. I grown and then I hear a knock at the door. I look at the time and it's only 9:30 so I was wondering if I heard the wrong time or not. 
I open up the door. "Sorry I'm late. Come in. Just let me grab my stuff." I tell Jamie who's standing there with his bag.
"No problem. Take your time. I'm kinda early because I wanted to see if you wanted to grab something on the way for breakfast."
"I thought I heard you say 10:15. But that's alright i literally got up 15 minutes ago. But I'll pay this time." I run to my bedroom to find a pair of tennis shoes. I slip on my white yeezys and grab my bag.
"Wait. I can't find my phone."
"Here give me your number and I'll call it." Jamie says.
I hear it but still can't find it. I go over by the fridge where I last was and it was in the cub bard where I was looking for food.
We both laughed and headed out.
"I forgot to tell you that I carpool with my teammate a lot. I'm driving today. He actually lives on the other side of you about 6 doors down in I think 704. We usually drive separate on game days and then take turns during practices but you can have a ride anytime you need one." He tells me. I was wondering who it is.
"Do all of you guys live here or something? Is this the Stars building?" I laugh.
"Basically. There's about 8 of us that live here. I'm the only one without a roommate."
The elevator opens and I see a guy in a green shirt with black stars shorts on. He was tall, muscular and had a sleeve of tattoos. Almost like Jamie. Tyler Seguin?
"Ellie, this is Tyler." Jamie introduces us. I give him a smile and he just says hi.
"I know" I laugh.
"How?" Tyler asks. I just roll my eyes in my head.
"Well... your in the NHL. You play for the Dallas Stars. Who could someone not know who you are?" Of course what I said was true but I actually know him from other places.
"Wow. We just met and you're being sarcastic already. Jamie who is she? How do you know her?"
"She's OUR neighbor.  She's the new AT. I'm giving her a ride"
We finally get to Jamie's Porsche that's in the car garage. I let them sit in the front so I'm in the back.
"Tim hortons sound good?" Jamie asks everyone.
"Hell yeah. You know me"
"Another Canadian?" Tyler says.
"Makes 3 of us" Jamie laughs.
Tyler asks the same questions Jamie does. 'What part', 'what made you come here', where did you go to school', what's my first last name' and just things like that.
"I'm from-" Tyler starts and I stop him.
"Brampton. Yeah- I know"
"You a huge fan of him or something? That's creepy you know that." Jamie butts in. 
"No. It's just I actually do KNOW him" I say emphasizing on the 'know'. "We went to the same high school freshman and sophomore yeah Tyler!  And not only that I went to Boston college and did the internship with the bruins. You were hurt a lot there so how could you not remember me" I tell him and he almost breaks his neck looking back at me.
"Oh my gosh. Smith?" He freaks out and I smile. 
He remembers now.
"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry. I was thinking about that at all. I remember now!  Wow. It's just were much older now and you know how I was in Boston. I'm so much better now with everything. I learned from everything.  What do you want from Timmies?"
I tell him my order and we talk the rest of the way to the arena until we split up. I literally forgot about him being here too and plus, I knew he wouldn't have remembered me that well.

     Back in Boston, all Tyler did was drink, date around with girls, and party. He did not do his job- play hockey. And that is why he got traded. It was the best for him though. I can tell that he grew up a lot and isn't doing all of what he did before because of the seasons he's been having- great ones.