16

I woke up to the sound of what sounded like a plate dropping on the ground. I roll over groaning to grab my phone to look at the time. 8:30. It's Friday, I just want to sleep in a little bit longer what could my mom possibly be doing out there I ask myself.
Dragging my self out of the bed, I go into the kitchen with my eyes barely open.
"Sorry to wake you up Ellie. I got a pan out to make you some breakfast but the other one fell off of the hook. Nothings broke though so that's good." She tells me.
Breakfast sounds pretty good right about now. I haven't had my moms cooking I can't remember in how long.
"Where's David" I question.
"He's in the room getting ready. He should be out soon. I have French toast, bacon, and made fruit and yogurt. Everything should be ready in about 15 minutes okay"
"Oh ok. I'll be back. I have to run over Jamie's apartment to feed his fish because I kinda forgot yesterday"
"Jamie Benn? He doesn't live here too does he?" David fangirls again.
"Yup. My apartment was right next to his. It's a few doors down from here. He was the first person I met actually. He's helped me out a lot. You'll get to meet him too when they get back but he's going back home for the week." I tell him.

When I get back from being over at Jamie's, I go eat breakfast with everyone and just talk. I decide to get ready for the day and hang out before the game tonight where we'll be watching at Jennifer Spezzas. My mom hasn't seen them in years and would love to so she's very excited for that.
I get a shower, curl my hair and put it into a high ponytail, put some make up on, brush my teeth, and get dressed. I put on a black body suit, some blue holed ripped jeans, and black booties.

It's now 11:30 and they've been waiting on me since I was taking my time getting ready.
"I'm so excited to go further than a few blocks Ellie. See where you've been living for these few months. I never came down to visit your brother when he was playing here. And when I did it was for a few days." My mom says standing at the door with her shoes on holding her purse.
My mom was rushing us so we hurried to put on our shoes and headed out the door. I wasn't really sure where to take them or what they wanted to see so I drove them past the cowboys stadium because I knew David was a huge sports fan. I knew we couldn't go inside but it was still nice to go in front of it and snap a few quick pictures. We also did the same with where the stars play. I haven't stepped back in there since they had fired me but my mom still wanted to see where I worked and what it looked like.
We went downtown to the art districts where there's many different buildings to tour, there is also a place where JFK got assassinated there. We went shopping and spent time at the Dallas food market which has thousands of different foods. That's where we had lunch at. Around 4:30, we met up with Jennifer and her two sons at Legoland which was very neat to see even though I'm a grown adult.

When the day was done touring a little bit of Dallas and doing things, we all followed Jen back to her and Jason's house to hang out, watch the game, snack and have drinks.

The Stars were playing the rangers tonight and I wasn't sure how it was going to go. Both teams had almost the same ranking and almost tied.

7pm. Puck drop.
Pd 1- 0-0
Pd 2- 1-0
Pd 3- 1-1
OT.
2-1. Stars barely won but pulled it out!

We say goodbye to Jen and head back to Tyler's apartment to wait up for him because they leave soon as the games over usually.

"I've been so tired lately. It's only 11. Tyler should be here by 1. You can just meet him tomorrow. Go to bed. You don't have to wait up." I tell David and my mom. I could tell they were getting tired too.
"Aw. Okay honey. I really wanted to stay up for him but you said we have a long day tomorrow with plans so I better get some sleep. What's his favorite breakfast? I want to make it." My mom says.
"You don't have to but it's just cereal" I laugh. "Goodnight"

I stay up on the couch to watch a movie but I eventually fall asleep.

"El. We're home." I feel someone pushing my arm. It was Tyler standing over me. I look down at the clock and it's a little after 1. "Babe. Jamie needs his keys". I point over to the kitchen island.
"Night. See you when I get back. Thanks" he says grabbing them and walking out.
Tyler gives me a kiss.
"Tomorrows the day I meet your mom then eh?" He asks. I nod my head. He drops his bag and swoops me up baby style and carries me to the bed. I'm not even changed but I'm too tired to get up. He gets a shower and comes to bed soon after.