6

I wake up around 9am on this Friday morning and have a bunch of notifications on my phone, mostly from Instagram because of the picture I posted of Jamie, Tyler, and I.
I got a text from Jamie an hour ago saying - "I know your probably sleeping but if you aren't doing anything today do you want to go grab a bite to eat with Me, Tyler, and Faksa around 1 then come back because it's game night at Tyler's place"
I text back. "You know... I'm getting tired of you two. I've been hanging out with you since the first few hours I've been in Dallas. Jk, yeah that sounds like fun. Text me when you guys are ready. See ya later".

I have about 3 hours or more until we go eat because I heard Tyler sleeps in until 1pm or longer on off days.
After I was done eating breakfast, I took a shower, got dressed in tight, high wasted black-ripped jeans, white slip on vans, and a plain white crew neck tee with my red flannel around my waste. I put on my everyday makeup and I straighten my long, thick, curly hair and leave it flow down. I actually look like a girl for once. My hair is always in a bun, ponytail, or braided. The last thing was to brush my teeth and I am finished getting ready for the day.

It was now 11:30 and I get a text from a number I didn't have saying "Ellie Smith. I know where you live".
It ended up being Tyler of course after I texted back asking who it was. He wanted to come over until Faksa arrives. I've never met him before so it'll be nice meeting another person around here although it would be nice to make a friend myself and have it be a girl.

*knock knock*. I open up the door and Tyler comes walking right in.
"Omg" I say. "We're matching!" I tell him. He didn't even realize until I said something. He has on black ripped jeans, white Nike's, and a red white short sleeve shirt with a small black nike swoosh on the left side of his chest.
"Ooh girl we totes have to get a pic later. Hashtag twins. Didn't even plan it" he jokes in a preppy girls voice.
Tyler was 'starving' so he kept calling Faksa to see where he was and him and Jamie came knocking on my door 5 minutes later.
"12:25. New record for us being out of this place" Jamie says. "Why are you guys matching? I'm not going out with you two like that." He adds. Tyler and I look at each other and laugh.
"I'm Ellie by the way since they won't introduce us" I say introducing myself to the new person I've never met.
"Radek. Nice to meet you" he says in an accent. He's from Finland I think.

20 minutes later we arrive at this steakhouse that overlooks the city called 'Knife dallas'. For one, we are not dressed good enough and two, it looks way too expensive.
"Benn, take a pic of El and I by this fountain."
"Are we really doing this? I thought you were joking. I hate pictures." I tell Tyler while he's pulling me over.
"Yes. We are, twin. And why you look good so get in, we're taking a picture".
Jamie takes about 20 pictures on Tyler's phone. While we were waiting for our food inside, we go through them seeing what they look like. Some we are posing normally and others it looks like we're actually brother and sister arguing about something. I'm either giving him a look or the other way around. They were pretty funny. A few moments later, I get a buzz from Instagram and Tyler posted 3 of the pictures without saying he was. I don't think that was the best idea but you can't stop him from doing what he wants.

He posted the one of me giving him an 'annoyed look', him almost dropping me when he told me to 'jump in his arms', and like the only good picture we got of us smiling with our arms around each other.

@tseguin91- already ran in the 6ix w my woe and we started in Boston now we here ✈️ Dallas, TX. @eli.smi_11     Thankful for you #twins

Comments started flowing in. I only read a few because they were worse than when I posted because Tyler has more followers. After he posted, I started flowing with followers on my account.

@eli.smi_11- 3rd times a charm 💚 CAN->MA->DA. ..we meet again.  But btw, outfit. Was. Not. Planned. !!
@cassidyseguin. -   Wow. She looks so happy to be there w u (hope you know that's a joke🙃). Idk how you put up with him. You're basically with him 24/8 between work, being his neighbor, and just hanging out with him. You need days off honey.
@candace_p.s_ -   Girl, your so pretty!! Please be my friend !!😻! Bro, please don't ever wear whatever them pants are again.