7

My first game went well. The only bad part is that Ben Bishop had re injured his leg when someone took a shot of the puck to his thigh. It missed the pads and it hurt him. He will be out 3-5 games with the same lower body injury. That happened in the 3rd period but we still got a loss. It sucks because it's our first regular season game and the first one at home. We lost 4-2. It was a good game, just a tough loss.

     I got done at the arena around 10pm and it was time to go back to the apartment. My first road trip is coming up in a week and until then we only have 1 game. The road trip will be 3 days long. Pittsburgh to Columbus to Philadelphia and then we fly back.
     Jason's wife, Jennifer was going to ride me home because I thought everyone else left. When they lose, they're ready to get out and leave since they're in a bad mood. But Tyler was sitting outside of the locker room waiting for me on his phone.
"What are you still doing here? Where's Jamie? Did he leave?" 
"Yeah he left. I told him I was going to give you a ride so Jen wouldn't have to go that way.  You're my neighbor El."
I look at Jen "Thanks for the offer but I guess my Uber's already here." I say looking over at Tyler and I hear a laugh come from him.

Jen leaves to find Jason and we head out the doors.
Before we get in the car, I put my arm around Tyler and rest my head on his shoulder and pat him two times on the back.
"What was that for.?" He asks confused.
"I never know what to say or do after a loss. You had a good game. I just didn't want to say it because i don't know how you take losses anymore."

     We end up in front of Tyler's door and he looks at me.
"Can you please stay for a little. I want to play xbox but Jamie left soon as the game ended and he's probably asleep."
I remember what happened earlier today and I think for a second before I answer. "I guess.  Let me just take my bag and drop it off in the door."  I walk to my apartment and throw my bag on the couch and plug in my phone which is almost dead and head back to Tyler's.

He's no where to be found so I assume he's taking a shower since he just got done playing a game.
I make my way into Tyler's bed while he gets a shower. I belly flop down and get on tylers phone that's sitting on the stand. I hear the bathroom door open, that's connected to his room, and I don't look up, my eyes are still attached to reading this article on me from Boston college.
Tyler comes closer to the bed. "Damn that's lookin good" I was confused and scared to ask what not knowing what he was going to say.
"This" he says and smacks my ass and once again smirks. He lays down beside me with his arm around my waist. I was wearing black leggings and a white Stars shirt. "And girl, your lookin good in this stars gear"

He then takes his phone, snaps a candid pic of me trying to cover it up before he takes the picture but it was too late.
"Tylerrrr" I whine. "Too late" he laughs and says. He locks his phone and just throws it on his floor.
"Now what if that's cracked" I say.

He grabs me and rolls me over on top of him. I am just laying on his bare chest staring at him. I shouldn't be letting him do this, but I'm not moving and I'm not sure why.
Tyler grabbed my face like last time and we started kissing. It was good this time. We were in sync with each other's lips. I couldn't believe I was letting myself kiss him. It was 12:30 am so maybe I was delusional? I want to think of my self as that but I don't think I was. Maybe I was just caught up in the moment.
Our kissing started to fasten up and my breathing was getting shallow. Are we really going to do this?
Tyler breaks apart and looks in my eyes. "You aren't moving away. Is this a new el I see? Are you sure you want to do this?"
I don't say I word. I just look back at him. He starts taking off my clothes and all he had left were his shorts.

"I like you Ellie." "I like you too, Seguin."
"I'm glad we met. Again." He kisses my arm.
I get up and grab one of his shirts out of the messy closet to go get a drink from the kitchen. Wow. It's almost one am.
I lay back in bed to go try to sleep.
"I have a question. Where's your roommate been?" I ask talking about Marc.
"He's in the middle of moving out. He comes once in a blue moon. I rarely talk to him. Only at the rink. Why?"
"I was just wondering. I never seen him here once"
"As a best friend can I ask you something? Only if you're up for it?" Tyler starts. Every time he says 'can I ask you something', I always wonder what it's going to be.
I nod my head.
"Well I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me. Marc's moving out for real and I want a roommate. I think it would be fun. As friends Ellie not like this. I don't want to lose you like I did last time. I was a dick and a fuckboy back then and didn't care about anyone. You can have Marc's room. You can think about it for as long as you want okay."
"I'll think about it but I don't think that'll be the best idea. If anyone finds out we did this or if I even kissed you, then I could get fired. We're not allowed to date players. That's in the thing I signed. Who wouldve thought this would have happened anyway Tyler."
"Sorry if this will make us awkward. You turned my bad night from a loss to a win el. Now let's go to sleep. I'm even more tired than I was."
"Referring to your question earlier, the answers yes." Earlier he had asked if I enjoyed it and if the sex was good.
"About if it was good?" He smiles with his signature smirk on his face. "I had fun E let's do that again sometime"