Prologue

Taehyung pov

Pain. Pain was all I was feeling. For how long am I going to continue like this? Maybe I shouldn't have married him. Maybe...

"Taehyung! This bitch answer me!" he kicked me again. He was drunk again.

"leave me alone, please I beg you." why couldn't he understand that I was tired? Tired of being treated like an object.

"you want me to leave you alone?! Go to the bedroom and strip!"

I shook my head.

"no Bogum." his nose flared and his eyes darkened then I knew I was in deep shit.

"or you just need help!"

I began moving back slowly and he started coming closer till I reached the wall. I was about to run away before he slung me over his shoulder.

"let me go!" I screamed.

He entered the bedroom and threw me on the bed and began ripping my shirt and he took of my pants and quickly took of his clothes and underwear.

He then spread my legs and came in between them, "please you don't have to do thi- ah!" I screamed again in pain when he shoved his member into me.

I was in screaming in pain then he finished his business before falling asleep.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up before walking to the closet. I picked out some random jeans and T-shirt. I searched for his phone and called 911.

"what's your emergency?"

I gulped and looked at Bogum, "could you help me I'm reporting an abuse case." I said as I began shivering.

"deep breaths please are you the victim?"

"yes." I sniffed and looked over at Bogum.

"OK stay still we'll be there. I'm tracking your location right now."

I heard shuffling and I turned around he had said something.

"what did you do Taehyung?! What did you do?!"

"help me please." I begged and then he took the phone from me and ended the call and he slapped me hard.

"please stop you're hurting me." that's all I could do. Beg. Because I was pathetic. Useless. How did I become like this?

"I hate you."

The sirens. They're here. They came. I'm thankful to whatever God that was up there.

"you called the cops. You bastard. We have to leave. Get up!" he said while putting on his clothes.

"no. I'm not going with you."

"open the door."

"don't you dare."

The door was kicked open and I was pulled towards someone or something.

"don't come closer or I'll shoot." Bogum said.

"Bogum please don't kill me." I cried.

"sir put the gun down." one of the officers told him.

I was crying again like I always do. I can't even help myself. Is this how I'll die? I heard the gunshot and then everything turned black.

__________________________

Hi! This is my first vkook book/fanfic

I don't really know what I am doing.

Please correct me if there are any grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote, comment and also give your opinions.

Bye 👋

'peace out

current me:

hi. I remember publishing this chapter for the first time.

I was terrified.

I was also about to cry.

and then I actually cried when I saw I got my first read that wasn't me

thank you for the support!

I appreciate!

'peace out 💟