Chapter 29

Taehyung pov

The next day which was a Monday, I got myself ready for school and walked downstairs. I knew Hobi wasn't going to be around. He would have left for work. Yoongi should be the one in the house since he hasn't gone to school for some time.

Expecting to see Yoongi on the couch, I saw a sticky note on the fridge telling me I was the only one in the house.

Where did he go?

Whatever.

I picked a granola bar and strawberry milk and walked out of the house, locking the door and going to the bus station.

I stepped out of the bus the moment it reached the college and began walking to my first class.

Business. (A/N: is that it? Dunno.)

Two hours later

I sighed as I stepped out of the classroom and stretched. I remembered that I was supposed to look for Jungkook.

So... Lemme see. If I was too look for Jungkook where would he be?

Aha!

Cafeteria.

I slung my book bag over my shoulder and began making my way to the cafeteria.

"Tae! Wait!" I heard someone calling my name and I looked around seeing Songmin running towards me.

"hey Tae." he said hunching over to catch his breath.

"o-oh Songmin." I said, "how are you?"

"long time no see." he panted.

"hehe. Yeah I guess..." (A/N: why does this sound like me?)

"where's Jimin?"

"um, I don't know. He isn't in school? Right. It's monday. He doesn't have classes until 12. But I guess he'll be early."

"OK. What have you been up to?" that just reminded me to get to the cafeteria.

"Songmin, now's not a good time. I'm kinda busy right now. Let's catch up some other time." I said while running off.

"Tae I know you don't have lectures till 1."

"It's really urgent. Please stop following me. It feels like you're stalking me."

"fine. Sorry."

I ran into the cafeteria, panting and trying to catch my breath. I was also indirectly looking for Jungkook.

As if on cue, he walked in from another entrance and I went deaf.

Just for some time though.

Why couldn't the girls just shut up?! Was it too difficult. I slapped my hands to my ears as the screaming got louder. Jimin just joined him.

And he'll be an easy target since he's broken up with Yoongi.

But come on, he's not like that.

I began to thank the stars as I noticed that the screams had died down. Not completely. Just bearable.

I walked up to the table which Jungkook and Jimin sat.

'What's he going to do?'

'The slut everyone! Targeting Kookie and Chimmie at the same time!'

I heard the background laughter.

'Does he think anyone likes him? I mean who would like that? Totally not me.'