Chapter 44

Third person pov

Jungkook admired Taehyung's face as he slept. He couldn't just sleep when he had this angel in his arms.

To be honest, he was excited. He was finally his. This baby was finally his. Taehyung was HIS.

He just couldn't believe it. Was he now dreaming or what?

Taehyung was his. His boyfriend.

He sat up on the bed causing Taehyung to stir a little. He still couldn't believe that he had a boyfriend.

His first boyfriend.

The first one who managed to crumble all the walls he built around himself. Around his heart.

He looked at Taehyung and felt himself become a pool of goo.

Taehyung began to look for his new body heater and peeked his eyes open seeing Jungkook smiling down at him. He blushed.

"stop staring." Taehyung said shyly.

"how can I not? You're just too cute."

"Kookie." Taehyung whined.

"what? I'm just being honest." he remembered what he was asking earlier.

"baby, how did I end up in your house? And why do I have a bandage wrapped around my head and hands?"

"oh that! You called my phone, I answered. You sounded dumb so I put it on speaker and made Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung listen to you. Yoongi hyung told me that you were probably drunk."

"yah! I'm not dumb. I never sound dumb."

"I didn't say you were dumb and you don't sound dumb except when you're drunk. So as I was saying, we asked for your location and Yoongi hyung decoded what you said because I couldn't understand shit you said. We arrived at the club you were at and saw you on the floor with blood on your hand and your head so I was guessing you either hit a bottle on your head or you landed on a bottle."

"that is... Very interesting. I did that?"

"mhmm. Kookie? Do you want to take a shower?"

"yeah. Why not?"

"OK!" Taehyung said jumping up from the bed. "I'll go borrow some clothes from Yoongi hyung. Be careful and don't wash your hair. I don't want you infecting your wound. Anything else? Ah yes! The clothes!" he said now running to the door.

"you forgot something!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"what? Clothes? Food we can go down and eat. Warning you about your hair? I already did that. So what?"

"my goodbye kiss." Jungkook said smirking and watching as Taehyung turned red.

He ran up to Jungkook, placing a kiss on his cheek and running out.

Jungkook froze in shock. He wasn't really expecting Taehyung to kiss his cheek. He was only teasing.

A smile graced his lips. He was happy.

He walked into the bathroom

******

Taehyung sighed as he walked into Jungkook's house. He walked up the stairs and arrived in Jungkook's room.

"Tae baby, you're back." he said happily.

"mhmm." Taehyung hummed lying on the bed.

"how was school?" Jungkook asked now carding his fingers through Taehyung's hair.

"nothing new. Just same old rumors and glares."

A few days ago, Jungkook and Taehyung's phone began to blow up with notifications. There was an article posted on the school website.

'Where is our Kookie?'

'Kim Taehyung kidnaps Jeon Jungkook.'

'Kim Taehyung kills Jeon Jungkook.'

Actually, they stopped reading after the third article. So if there was something else, they didn't know.

Truth was, after Jungkook's accident, Taehyung decided that he should stay home to rest. Besides, they had the same classes so he was bringing notes home for him.

Jungkook was really upset. Just a few days away from school, they're already assuming stuff. He warned them already.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm sorry. It's not your fault. If only I hadn't gone to the club that night you-"

"no Kookie. If you didn't go to the club that night, we wouldn't have been together now." Taehyung said now pecking Jungkook's lips shyly and blushing.

"you're... You're right."

"let's cuddle. I need to take this stress away from my head." Taehyung said now lying on the bed and Jungkook wrapping his arms around him, pulling him close to his chest. Taehyung hummed in satisfaction.

"go to sleep. I'll be here."

______________________

Hi!

It's December 23 and do you know what day it is??!!!!

It's my birthday!!!!!🎉🎈🎊

It's my birthday!!! 🎉🎊

🎁🎁

I'm not as excited as I'm portraying up there.

The year's been bad.

So...

I'm just happy I'm still alive and all.

Bye!

'peace out💟