Chapter 20

Jungkook pov

Thank you Taehyung. I promise you won't regret it.

The actual fuck?!

Ever since that day, I haven't been able to get rid of that sentence from my head. The anger was bubbling inside of me and I couldn't do anything. Yet.

Yes, yet according to Jimin.

I'm still very angry I just want to pounce on him. Jimin suggested I continue sending the letters but I had to wait.

The motivation to continue already left me. But I told myself 'you won't get him unless you continue. Sit back and relax while Songmin takes him from you.' and I won't let him do that. He may have won the battle but he hasn't won the war.

I couldn't even let off steam. Jimin wouldn't let me saying "It'll give you a bad image in front of Taehyung."

Ugh, this is so fucked up. I couldn't let off steam and I couldn't do wonders on the face of that bastard.

Rumors had started going round the campus about me not wanting to hookup. Why? Because I never reject a hookup. But now I have rejected a lot of them.

Jimin still hangs out with Taehyung and he looks like he has a lot of things on his mind. I tried telling him to stop if it was bothering him and he refused. Fine then.

Jimin stomped into the hangout room and began calling for me. I was right in front of him for fuck's sake.

"Kook! Kook! Ko-"

"I'm right here man, chill. What's up?"

"you've got to start writing those letters again. Taehyung has to know it wasn't Songmin. And that Songmin doesn't even let him rest, always clinging onto him like he was his property-" and there I stopped listening.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. Why would he? How dare he? He didn't know the shit he just signed up for.

"Kook, Kook? Are you even listening?" Jimin waved his hand in front of my face. I slapped his hand away from my face.

"yeah, I am."

"you didn't have to hit me that hard." he said pouting and rubbing his hand.

"Sorry."

"wait- what?! Did you just- Did you just apologize?! Jeon Jungkook just apologized y'all!"

"whatever. Stop over exaggerating." I said and walked out.

"wait, Kook! The letter!" Did he have to be that loud? My fucking ears.

"stop screaming! I'm coming!" I huffed and went back. I sat on the couch and picked the book up and began writing.

Taehyung pov

"like can you believe it Jimin?! He confessed to me." Jimin opened his mouth to talk but I guessed the question already so I cut him off.

"of course I rejected him. I'm not really looking for a relationship right now." I looked up at Jimin's face and he looked... Different.

"Min, is something bothering you?" I questioned, "you can tell me, you've always listened to me rant my problems and I never got the chance to ask you about yours so come on, tell me."