Chapter 5

Taehyung pov

As the car was approaching, I heard a voice but I couldn't hear what it was saying. I just closed my eyes tightly.

As I was waiting for the car to hit me, I felt someone hug me and pull me out of the road.

I felt myself land on the floor and felt the weight of a body on me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at the person on me.

There's no way that would have been a lady. I saw a man, not gonna lie he was slightly good looking-

Scratch that. Really good looking.

"I told you to watch out, you could've gotten hurt." he said concerned.

I gulped and groaned while getting up.

"here, lemme help you." he said while stretching his hand for me to take.

I turned away from his hand and pulled myself up. I brushed the dust away from me and started walking back towards the house, taking long strides. I heard footsteps.

"hey, don't ignore me."

I halted and he ran to catch up with me.

"hold up, don't ignore me. I just saved your life, you didn't even say thank-you. So rude." he huffed.

I continued walking and increased my pace. "why weren't you looking at where you were going?  You're really lucky. I told you to watch out, but then you ignored me and continued walking and then..."

I was beginning to get pissed off with all his talking. I clenched my fists in anger before bursting out.

"can you just fucking shut up?!" I barked.

He looked surprised at first and then just grinned. He fucking smiled. I can't believe this.

"wow. Just wow. I didn't expect your voice to be that deep." I just rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"Lee Songmin." he said. "name's Lee Songmin."

"do I look like I care?"

"so what's your name?"

I just glared at him and he gulped while scratching his nape nervously.

"s-scratch that, don't bother." he said nervously.

"Lee Songmin or whatever you call yourself, can you stop following me?"

"Uh why-yes sure, sorry. U-um can you at least tell me your name?"

"no."

"OK then. Maybe we can meet up or..."

"no."

He gulped.

"OK. um... goodbye." he said while waving.

I just rolled my eyes. I'm not really looking for a relationship now, nor friends. I'm great the way I am. I have Hobi and Jin hyung.

I got to the apartment, unlocked the door and went in. I took off my slippers at the lobby and then walked to the parlor.

"where were you?" Hoseok asked.

"I just went for a walk." I told him.

"this kid, you could've at least left a note or called me or something. Right, you don't have a phone. Did you know how worried I was? I was scared that something bad happened to you or maybe you got kidnapped or-"

"hyung! You've been spending too much time with Jin hyung. I'm fine. I only went for a walk and that's it."

"but still, you almost gave me a heart attack. I was so worried about you. Don't ever do that again. Tomorrow we're getting you a new phone-"

"but-"

"don't but me young man. I'm not changing my mind."

"fine." I huffed

"I love you Tae."

"I love you hobi."

And then he pulled me into the most bone crushing hug I've had in a long time. He kissed my forehead. I was right. He's spending too much time with Jin hyung.

"h-hyung, c-can't b-b-breathe." I choked out.

"oh sorry Tae. I'll go find something to eat. I'm craving ice-cream."

I gulped. "I-I'm gonna go upstairs now." and then I ran up the stairs.

He whistled while walking into the kitchen. And then I heard...

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!"

I gulped.

                         -------------------                       

Hola! Como estas?

Correct my grammar if it's wrong.

Well, Lee Songmin will play some important role later.

Please vote and comment on my book.

Lemme rant a little.

It's night now here and I've been waiting for BTS' new album since this morning. I was so giddy. I couldn't even focus on anything today. I was just staring into space and smiling and everyone was like why are you smiling and I was like nothing. I wasn't paying attention in class today. I almost ran mad (in a good way). I'm just so happy.

OK I'll stop talking. Before that, was anyone more excited than me?

I'll shut up now.

See you in the next chapter.

Thanks.

'peace out  💟