Chapter 2

Taehyung pov

I woke up later in the day to see that I was alone. I looked left and right I didn't see Hobi. I huffed.

'where could he be?' I thought. I noticed him entering the room.

"Hobi where did you go?" I whined.

"The doctor said you're about to be discharged so I left to get your medicine. He'll be here in a minute. And stop whining like a kid."

I pouted and then the doctor came inside the room.

"good afternoon Mr Kim, I'm doctor In. You'll be getting discharged in a few minutes I already gave your friend your medicines. Make sure to take them and you'll be as good as new. If you feel sick come back here and ask for me. Well that's all for now and get well soon."

"thanks doc." was all I could say. I was thinking if I really needed to take all these medicines not like I'm sick or anything. I just fainted you know. Well since he said I'm getting discharged now I'll divorce Bogum and then go back to college and after that no more dealing with men I'll get a job, rent an apartment and-

"Tae, Taehyung, earth to Taehyung!"

"huh? what is it Hobi?" I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

"you spaced out there are you OK?" he said with a concerned look on his face, "I was just telling you to go and get dressed so that we can leave."

I rolled my eyes, "Hobi I'm fine. A man is allowed to think you know. I was thinking about those medicines. Do I really need to take them? You know I hate swallowing pills." I pouted.

"as much as I don't want to give them to you, you have to swallow them. Get up and get changed so we can leave this place. I hate hospitals."

"OK, OK I'm up." I got up from the bed and picked the clothes Hoseok got for me and put them on. When I finished we left.

Some minutes later

I sat down on the couch, "thanks Hobi hyung for letting me stay here I really appreciate it. Don't worry I won't stay long I'll just look for a job, rent an apartment and..." I rambled.

"are you done?" he came and sat beside me, "you can stay here as long as you want I don't mind."

"thanks Hobi hyung." I hugged him.

"Tae, you need a bath." he said while laughing.

"perfect way to ruin the moment." I said while giggling.

_________
Hi! Thanks for checking this book and I apologize if it's boring.

Please correct me if there are any grammatical errors.

Sorry for the short chapter.

Later👋

'peace out

current me:

eep-

I feel like I should rewrite the entire book and not just make corrections.

I'm cringing.

but I'mma leave it like that.

so I can remember what I was like when I started.

not that my writing is at it's best now, but-

it's better than what I was doing here.

me continuing to write makes me improve.

'peace out 💟